#Overgrow420

8 Likes

Buddhas cane, 19 days 12/12

15 Likes

What a beast

3 Likes

Dam, thats pretty.

4 Likes

Welp, my last package from you guys just arrived today and now you entice me with this! Ordered again, ha!

3 Likes

I truly love that plant. Buddha’s Cane has been such a pleasure to watch, no matter who is growing her.

Great work @Floyd

4 Likes

I am truly humbled whenever I see return customers. It motivates me like crazy! That means we are doing something right over here.

The freebies are coming! I hope you enjoy your first delivery.

4 Likes

Great growing cultivar!!! Buddhas Cane. 10 days 12/12, buckle up!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Well done @ShitSeeds

3x Buddhas Cane, 1x Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed

11 Likes

I always appreciate the work of a great grower supporting our strains. Thanks for you hard work over there.
Very nice!!

4 Likes

Question for you. It may be my old eyes but I thought I was seeing a tinge of purple in the pistols of my Buddhas cane girls. Am I seeing things again or is that a thing with this strain?

1 Like

It certainly is a trait for Buddhas Cane, popping a little purple your way. The colder I keep her during lights out, the more purple I seem to find. Usually around 14-15C

1 Like

Definately hooked a brother up. Im most excited for the Texada Timewarp. For some reason. Never tried any of these. I guess the name just tickles my taint.

8 Likes

I’ve got all 3 of those going, along with his Pink Raspberry. But I’ll be kicking them outside in a month.

4 Likes

Those Texadas are outstanding outdoors and were bred for a shorter, Northern Ontario summer, so she finishes real quick.

And we always try to hook everyone up real good!

4 Likes

I cannot wait to see how those all do for you. The smell of your garden around the end of September is going to be magical haha

Not the best pic because of lighting, but I think you can just see the purple in the pistols.

Buddhas Cane

12 Likes

I’ll let you know if mine do…in 5 months! :frowning:

2 Likes

YUP! Thats the nice purple she likes to throw at you. She is going to put on a real nice show for you, very soon!!!

2 Likes

The fact you decided to spend so much time growing our beans is absolutely humbling and appreciated.

2 Likes

Just a reminder, the 420 sale ends tomorrow, so you still have some time to clear out this inventory

1 Like