Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Planted a Buddhas Cane out in the garden on the weekend

13 Likes

Shes going to do GREAT outside for you.
I have 3 unsolicited tips I’ve learned about her outdoors…
1- Make sure you snip the bottom branches so there is lots of space for air to move through
2- Leave lots of room for her. She’s going to get thick and bushy
3- Support her well, and thin her out when she gets too thick.

7 Likes

Will do.
Check.
Check.
Thanks.

1 Like

We are having a 1 day sale, 25% off your entire order of $75 or more.
Free shipping over $100 (after discount)

Coupon code “GoodShit”

Mention you’re an OGer and get upgraded freebies!!!

3 Likes

(Pink Kush x Sherb Bx) X Highschool Sweetheart Breath F3

Available NOW!!! Go use the discount above before midnight

6 Likes

Happy Daddy Day to all those hard working, under appreciated parents, no matter if you’re a supplier of people-pollen or not.

Here. Have a discount this weekend.

4 Likes

Buddhas Cane

19 Likes

That looks too dangerous for you @Floyd you may need me to come help.

Ain’t I a nice guy?

6 Likes

Your right Mike. Too dangerous for a light weight like me. Lol
Buddy called yesterday to tell me how much he loves this stuff. And the buds he smoked didn’t have any time in the jar.
He is giving it 5 out of 5 stars.
I appreciate your offer of help. Very kind of you.

5 Likes

This brought a tear to my eye, like watching someone enjoy a meal I made them. Nothing makes me happier than someone enjoying my hard work on Buddhas Cane.

@BigMike55 Did you pop your yet?

Maybe I’ll have to send some more shatter samples with Buddhas Cane orders this week… hmmm…

6 Likes

Wahhhh! I didn’t get shatter samples with mine.

No I have not got to pop them yet. I want to, and they are still at the top of the list.
I have been focusing a little on my current grow. Island Sweet Skunk… and then I got involved in the Purple Passion Project, so now I have to wait a bit. Im limited to plant counts.

4 Likes

Best I can do is offer you some shatter with your next order brotha, and that can go for anyone that orders BUDDHAS CANE and reminds me in the order notes… until supplies last, of course

I really like the anticipation to you popping them, but I also like what you’re working on now. ISS seems like a champ, and that Purple Passion Project is very intriguing.

2 Likes

Garanteed they are next up. If I’m liein", I’m Diein’!

Just kidding about the shatter. I just wanna see thes Buddah’s Cane in person. Frickin BEAUTIFUL Plants.

1 Like

NEW PRODUCT ALERT

3 Likes

Sounds like a neat product no more gross looking water pipe slime .

1 Like

I’m very impressed with its ability to keep the bong glass clean. And literally just a rinse and refill water/BA to go again.

3 Likes

I’m curious what’s in it? I know it says organic. ;D

My partner is very sensitive to some things so I ask this question often.

1 Like

That makes sense. Its a combination of food-grade fats and oils, including Hemp and Coconut+MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides). The formula is apparently edible too.
Its also being tested with some new flavored versions, like Lemon, Blueberry and Papaya. That has me interested.

I am using it on my grinder edges too, to see if that helps the resin buildup there.

BTW, for my Canadian Growmies, its made in Ontario!

4 Likes

My guess wasn’t far off! This sounds pretty similar to what I came up with to clean my bowl & the jars that I use for making RSO - sunflower lecithin, vegetable oil, Dr Bronner’s hemp oil and water. It binds with the resins easily and the oil washes away quickly. It’s also much less expensive and easier on the hands than the isopropyl I was using before. I wasn’t going to say anything, but then you gave away the recipe anyway. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

As someone that spent time in kitchens, I am very experienced with using oils to clean tough spots, thats for sure. From BBQ grills and flat tops, to anything stainless. Ohhh the good old days lol

This isnt for cleaning though, but rather to add to the water to save time cleaning. I still used Isop. to clean. It just took me 20 minutes less lol
This stuff is supposed to last without going rancid in your bong though. Thanks MCT oil lol

I’m interested in the Lecithin you add. Does it have a particular reason/job in the mixture?

3 Likes