Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

One of my Buddhas cane

17 Likes

I’m running Buddha’s Cane right now. Middle of veg. You can see the at “BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy”
Quality genetics, I would say, altho this is my first grow with ShitSeeds.
Also snagged some Texada Timewarp.

5 Likes

QED @Floyd !

2 Likes

To busy this weekend, sounds like fun though.

1 Like

Thanks for the love @Pigeonman
I love that the appreciation is real, and nobody EXPECTS the freebies. Makes it easier to give everyone more.
That outdoor grow is going to be a bushy dream!!! Cant wait to see it.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 is doing some great work and flying along with the Buddhas Cane. I’d recommend checking it out for sure, if anyone is interested in the strain.

Also, Texada Timewarp is the fastest flowering strain I’ve got, and grown. I was shocked at the size and quick finish.

4 Likes

I recently plowed through that thread those
Plants look incredible. It was definitely one of the packs I was looking. @BigMike55 that one looks fantastic. My finders get sticky just looking at it haha.

3 Likes

I need to build a room and get me some real space to grow in

1 Like

No matter how many rooms we have, we will always want more haha

4 Likes

I can vouch for @ShitSeeds generosity…one of the best freebie packages you’ll ever see. I’ve got a Buddhas Cane growing in the backyard that looks pretty sweet.

5 Likes

@Floyd thats a beauty!!

3 Likes

Grew out 5. They were all nice.

4 Likes

My dudes! Thank you guys very much for the support @CanuckistanPete @Floyd

4 Likes

Looking forward to trying out those Tropicana cookies F3 I grabbed off you. Thanks for the gift bag!

3 Likes

Anyone interested, i have 3 really nice examples of Buddhas Cane over in my Mars Hydro thread. I just put them into flower yesterday. Go check out the grow. But heres a little piccy to aggravate you.

14 Likes

Rotate dat chit @BigMike55

I know you are not overly computer savvy so here is how to do it:

Or on google photos:

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I know how to do dat. I am computer literate for the most part. Not hardware so much but software. I ran Autocad and SOLIDWORKS 3d modeling software for about 20 years. Haha.
I’m just lazy.

3 Likes

Good to meet you buddy, and put a face to the OG name. Cant wait to see how you do with those beauties. And thanks for the gift as well. Very kind of you.

2 Likes

That is my life right now @BigMike55 … CAD, Solidworks and All things engineering.

3 Likes