Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Pink raspberry makes for a gooey joint strange smell but smokes excellent.

9 Likes

That stinky girl does hit nice, but I totally know what you mean about the stank on her lol

3 Likes

Seeded out Panhead Kush (urban burner) from @ShitSeeds. Huge fans & lots of frost on this one :v:

10 Likes

Beauty! Look at that frost. And it looks like she wants to keep pouring out the sparkles.

1 Like

Itā€™s been bothering me a couple days now ! What the hell makes the pink raspberry so gooey? I canā€™t get it off my lips thatā€™s all I taste !

Stinking at week 5 amongst 40 other plants thatā€™s who stinks the most . Cured itā€™s like a dripping resin/ oil joint . Sure wished the mom would of lived.

Nuts man thatā€™s all I got to say. Good shit .

Should squish buckets .

6 Likes

Yes sir, she loves to be squeezed real good!

PINK RASPBERRY
Long Island Pink x Raspberry Gas Mask
I think the drip is coming from the Long Island Pink and the stank comes from the Gas Mask, but they both have those attributes. Shes a good time.

Not a lot of sales of those seeds, which was surprising considering whats in her. Thanks for sharing!!! I hope people see now haha

6 Likes

Well hopefully my post on how gooey this strain is will bring some interest in growing it.

Itā€™s definitely a nug smashers dream or a hash makers big ticket .

Iā€™ll be digging into my seed stash and counting what Iā€™ve got left of that seed pack I canā€™t remember how many I popped I think there were 5 to a pack?

Iā€™ll for sure be running her again talked to my buddy last night who Iā€™d gave a few buds to try he canā€™t get over how much resin drips out the end of the joint .

If your on the fence on this strain Iā€™d say jump down and give it a try positive you wonā€™t be disappointed in what you find.

4 Likes

I Popped 5 of the Tropicana Cookie f3 i grabbed from you and all 5 are above ground and growing on. looking forward to seeing what comes out of this round! Any growing tips for her?

5 Likes

I got these too!!! Please tag me in your thread so i can follow :hugs:

3 Likes

for sure i will

2 Likes

I appreciate you SS. I will let Frosty know the love is there for his work. Heā€™ll appreciate hearing it, Iā€™m sure.

@MonasticDank I havent yet grown TropCookie yet, so I dont have any tips specifically. I have seen a few people rave about the end product though. And I think she was a good squeeze too. Trop Cookies is a BamGrows420 strain. He knows his stuff.

5 Likes

Thanks and if heā€™s so inclined to send anything else my way Iā€™d definitely appreciate it. Especially more pink raspberry lol .

2 Likes

Iā€™ll certainly pass that along haha

2 Likes

Outdoor Buddhas Cane gettinā€™ real purdy!

15 Likes

I gotta sprout a few of those sure looks good .

2 Likes

Such a beautiful job @CanuckistanPete

I bet shes starting to stink real good!!! Hows the finger test?

Buddhas cane bud

11 Likes

So attractive. Very nice job @Floyd

Have you tested her yet? Any plans to squish her, or just smoke?

2 Likes

Itā€™s been jarred for quite a while now. This bud is the fruity smelling one vs the stinky sock bud. Good smoke.
Iā€™ve never squished. That would knock this light weight on his ass for sure.

2 Likes

I definitely prefer the fruity pheno over the funky, but they both smoke real nice. Enjoy brother! And thanks for sharing as always.

1 Like