Should trust level requirements be enhanced?

I don’t recall the last time I did push-ups. It would be a challenge.

5 Likes

Sorry newbie here, what is a push-up?

5 Likes

Push-ups. The exercise. It was a goofy example.

5 Likes

7 Likes

no doubt. i was in the army but was airborne the last 6 years. we did pull ups to tone up the fifth point of contact.

2 Likes

ahah got it now! Thanks @George too. Soory for you @sfzombie13 !

I’m not a native english speaker (and I’m high with dumby weed too) so I didn’t get the joke at first my bad

Indeed for giveaways it’s up to the giver whatever condition they are up to.

For co-op seed runs it seems a bit different, in that there seem to be templates explaining to split TL2 and TL3 subscriptions in the seed run wiki. There’s rules written there more or less : How does the Co-op Boxes work

I get that it’s up to the co-op group to discuss about that, so maybe this whole discussion should happen in that other thread for this group to take a decision.

I beg to differ. There is more than one thread on OG dedicated to muscles :muscle::grin:

2 Likes

@lophophora.ca has huge ones:

He also doesn’t give to charity because he’s shellfish.

11 Likes

7 Likes

Phew gimme 38 of those. Just in the nick of time.

6 Likes

Maybe this last posts would be better in the smoker’s lounge don’t you think? Sorry I fail to see how they help this very topic?

2 Likes

If you don’t like it, and no hard feelings, you can just go into my profile and mute me.

5 Likes

Or you could refrain yourself from being out of topic. That would show some respect and lower the disruptive noise in some threads. Don’t get me wrong, I loudly laughed at some of your jokes in other threads, that’s why I don’t want to mute you in fact. Not the way to go :grinning:

3 Likes

I enjoy clowning around. You might not like that. I’m not going to switch to the smokers lounge every time there’s a contextual joke to be made.

I submit to you my suggestion is easier than trying to control who posts what where.

If you like my jokes you must take the good with the bad :+1:

7 Likes

It was the cheesecake… no? :joy:

3 Likes

Ack, I got that was your attitude from your previous comments. Then I’ll (try to) ignore what you say in important discussions.

But I engage you to think about the consequences of behaving like that. You may by that help to develop a culture here where it’s okay for people to jump in a conversation with jokes, sometimes at the cost of drowning the topic, sometimes at the cost of hurting people.

2 Likes

I’m out of fuc… I mean :heart:’s to give today or I’d throw one up. I’ve never run out of fks or hearts to give before​:heart_eyes::rofl:

4 Likes

You are free to ignore what you like.

This thread has been played out for awhile.

10 Likes

This is the only thing that matters. :arrow_up: This thread was soaked before it started. And the one before that and also the two before that one!

3 Likes

I don’t think you’re the only one that can decide that by himself.

1 Like