Should trust level requirements be enhanced?

I can understand having wanted something for a very long time and not being able to find it, but there are so many good strains out there. You really aren’t missing out. You’ve just built it up in your head that you have to have it. I’m guilty of it. Relax. There are plenty more coming right behind it. Be honest and ask yourself, had I acquired those seeds, would I have immediately grown them out? If not, you’re a seed hoarder just like the rest of us.

5 Likes

No one called dibs on this?! Bunch a seed vultures you all are! :joy:
Also Good morning OG’s! :grin:

6 Likes

dibs…! :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

First person to correctly answer this skill testing question receives a pack of Triple Spice (88g13hp/Congo x Panama/malawi)

2+2 = ?

Not you @NDNCHILD you have it already :joy:

6 Likes

2+2 = Jello.

5 Likes

Two plus two equals a foursome!
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

2+2 = infinity, clearly.

And as far as granting trust levels manually, there’s already a TL4 which is only granted manually. Maybe making the Overgrower badge automatically give TL3 wouldn’t hurt, though. Seems like that would kill two birds with one stone, since people who do seed runs occasionally have trouble making wikis for themselves or renaming threads at TL2 and it would also give them higher priority on other seed runs.

7 Likes

These are all excellent answers that I would accept but Coda was first so he wins. Shoot me an addy (or I could just send them to you like I’m going to anyway shortly)

5 Likes

I’m sorry @Coda but I just checked your trust level and you are ineligible. Better luck next time.

6 Likes

Might I suggest giving them to @funkyfunk in the spirit of the kind heart that I know you have?

3 Likes

Yes if @funkyfunk would like them they are his.

5 Likes

This :arrow_up: is why I love Overgrow.

3 Likes

I’m so outta likes already! I love your spirit brother! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: @Foreigner

3 Likes

Thanks but I’m not speaking for myself here, I don’t care if I miss some beans offer, that’s not why I’m on this forum. So I pass on this one, thanks for it but you won’t buy me with a seed drop :grinning:

I’m just trying to get the conversation forward, but it’s drifting very fast. Humor is fine and I appreciate it, but it sometimes belong to other places IMHO. It sometimes even hurt people.

2 Likes

That’s ok not to worry.

I think all the views have been expressed very clearly and there will be no consensus and that’s fine.

5 Likes

In that case, I’ll take them. That’s a great cross :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will send it along with that other thing :+1:

2 Likes

:joy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::flushed::wink:

2 Likes

Oh God!!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Did you add the batteries or do I need to buy them?

3 Likes