Show your animal

30 Likes

dog free

GSD…the violence is ‘baked in’.

20 Likes

32 Likes

Noodles

27 Likes

You guys have some awesome dogs. I love those. I’m gonna say German Sheppard but I know some look similar. Beautiful none the less.

5 Likes

27 Likes

My bitches. :grin:

30 Likes

Wow what an amazing environment! And what a beauty that GSD a big one too so to see! They have straight if i am right, a quality GSD in Holland are lacking unfortunately. DSD have straight backs but are a bit smaller.

1 Like

Don’t befriend with other dogs, cause they sure as hell won’t! At least my DSD hates almost all other dogs. I have no idea why but it’s just like that so i keep her on a leash.

21 Likes

Benthe splitting some wood.

Chilling in the green lands of the North of Holland (Friesland/Frozenland).

The swamp/woods of again the Frozenland in melted form. Benthe likes to chase twigs that i toss, she likes chasing them more than i like tossing them.

18 Likes

This is pretty much how we roll around here.

22 Likes

What a great looking dogo

1 Like

Dexter needed a bilateral keratectomy…… had ulcers on his corneas… my poor boy…he’s nearly blind while it heals…

22 Likes

Rosie

17 Likes

Jackson just had his one year anniversary. Crazy little dog, lots of oddities but very loving and cuddly.
He yoddles more than bark and has this intense stare that has me wondering wtf is he thinking. Very smart.
Lucky rescue for our houshold

18 Likes

Maggie

24 Likes

Hi Maggie!!!

6 Likes

When I’m out in areas where other dogs may come near us I do the same thing. Love her coat!

Fighting around the cannabis plants is a fun activity now for the puppy

Don’t care but I won’t be surprised to walk there and see it snapped in half any day now. Thankfully they don’t eat any leaves at least.

24 Likes

well at least your kitty seems comfy unlike mine…….not sure why he does this but we call him a turkey

Especially when he’s got both paws tucked

13 Likes

It’s been about 3 months since I last posted pics of our Cardigan Corgi puppy.
He’s growing fast and his older “sister” River has really taken a shine to him.

He found this stick on a recent walk and thought it would be a good one to bring
home.

Until he found this one. He carried it home the last half mile of his walk.

River on the other hand loves finding turkey feathers and she will carry them home to
add to the collection.

Playtime is very important to Corgis

River and Tele watching the turkeys.

My two prior posts of Tele since we brought him home last Dec. He is quite the character
and loves everybody. He just finished an obedience class that my wife had been taking him to for a few weeks. Tele will sit with River and watch the turkeys, squirrels, and deer we have in our yard without a pip. However, when the Great Blue Heron shows up to steal fish from our pond, he will speak up to let me know of the unwanted intruder. Good doggie.

Here are a couple of posts in this thread I posted earlier with our new puppy day. 4143 and 4271.

20 Likes