Show your animal

turkey tail mutshrooms my fav

1 Like

Turkey Tail Shrooms we find in the fall. Medicinal value.

12 Likes

Awe… Big hugs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

My Hetfield was like that… He was amazing around every other animal, but dogs. I know he was attacked a few times though, so I’m certain that why he was off kilter with other pips.

2 Likes

Same here. It takes just that to trigger such slumbering behavior.

3 Likes

Thank you! Your dogs are beauties too and they have so much fun! Sometimes i consider a second Dutch Shepard so they can play.

2 Likes

ever the serious one… our Lucy

25 Likes

Can we stay a bit more? Sun

28 Likes

Benthe her favorite hang out.

26 Likes

Hello everybody !

This is two ducks :duck: born at home 4 days ago

It was eggs a neighbor gave me. Very proud of this babies

RIP for the other little angels that didn’t born

20 Likes

This baby chickens :chicken: borned today and the turkey :turkey: is who took care of them when they were eggs

They walk yet ! First time for me, very cool to see this

20 Likes

Dexter is doing better… very cloudy corneas so we’re doing steroid drops 3 times a week… Next doggie *ophthalmologist” appointment is Friday !

26 Likes

Awe, what a handsome big guy :heart:

1 Like

We brought Tele home last December. He’s a cutie pie.

Prior posts in this thread about our NPD. * New Puppy Day.
4143, 4271, and 4440

21 Likes

Hello hello,

Always enjoy seeing pics of happy lil fur babies! Here’s a few of Shady from our adventures out and about :slightly_smiling_face:

20 Likes

i love the cows.

9 Likes

Shady seems to like them too and vice versa! They usually take a few walks by to get somewhat “used” to us but after a while they’ll come over and investigate.

Edit: I was meaning to reply to you but I’m useless at using this site :rofl: I’ll get there.

21 Likes

Beautiful dog and environment, where is it?

3 Likes

South West of the UK… it has its good days, that’s for sure. Sadly today isn’t one of those days and it’s been raining since 6am :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

19 Likes