9 Likes

Congolese

3 Likes

Zamal hybrid

2 Likes

Girl Scout Cookies auto

5 Likes

Calling these with the odd first leaf morphology throughout Freakers Ball -
Full Moon (Nirvana) x Monkey Paw x (Katsu Kush x TH Deep Chunk)

7 Likes

A lot can be learned about root formation and training by using a clear cup and pot. I learned how to air prune roots from a buddy on another site and I would never have believed it if I didn’t witness it.

If your worried about lights causing root rot slip them inside a slightly larger opaque pot.

1 Like

Thanks man, appreciate the advice. It’s all good. I used clear cups but they are in paper cups. That way I can take them out and see but protect them from the light. I have always used coco plugs but I thought I would give this a try for a better view. I was not disappointed. Looks pretty cool with all the little hairs coming off the roots stuck to the cup :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Okay try this, idea is to chase root tips down to the bottom. Let cups go nearly dry before next watering. Water slowly until you just start getting weep from drains (do not bottom feed with wet trays) the next morning squeeze and wring out your cups a little creating air pockets between cup sides and moist soil. Let go nearly dry and repeat. You will see the roots on your sides disappear as they stop growing Lateral and go straight down to the bottom of the pot. I start doing it in K-cups

9 Likes

Interesting, but I am in coco, I don’t usually let coco dry. Don’t get me wrong, I am open to trying something new, but everything I have learned says never let coco dry out? Am I over complicating this?

4 Likes

A little drought stress can be good for growth, most problems are from over watering. I use coco in Kcups and a mix of 20% happy frog soil with perlite once I up pot to solo cup and 3 gallon pots. My watering falls on Wednesday and Sunday using 8 gallons which is around a gallon per plant. When ready for water I can pick up the 3 gallons with one hand easily (dryweight). I never water more, only more frequently if they are sucking them bone dry in 3 1/2 days, I water every third day. Give it a try with one plant in clear cup

6 Likes

Ok, here are newborns. Only a few hours old :slight_smile:

5 Likes

light blue wolf pack f2 from seed run.

dark blue/glass are green point i don’t remember the name are f2 that the mom send. *EDIT: Jelly Pie (Grape Pie x Stardawg)

purple is every day haze from the left.

*Red cup: brazilian sativa

:om: :pray::blue_heart::black_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :heart:

7 Likes