Show your babies

I’m along for the ride ,got some Wolfpack but haven’t had a chance to grow them just yet . Are you going to do a grow log ?

3 Likes

My homemade strain Purple Cross

9 Likes

yes i will, i am a little late to update my diary but i have taken many pictures.

:om: :pray:

3 Likes

i have the same problem xD

2 Likes

we have LIFE
I’m calling her Cindy Lou Who

Thanks @DougDawson for the C99 x Unknown

4 Likes

That’s awesome, so it begins. These beans were created by @smokenhike and he posted a pic of them. Not sure if it’s cool to re post his pic so here is the link to see the strain. Looks like an amazing strain, hope they do really well for you :slight_smile:

PS: Love the name, Cindy Lou Who, that’s amazing.

3 Likes

Thank you @smokenhike & Unknown Neighbor!

3 Likes

“NoRGE”
Northern Lights (( BCSC NL#5 ) x ( Hemcy’s NL [2007] )) x Æ77 (( CaliO x Deep Chunk ) x ( LVPK x Hindu Kush))

1 Like

Peyote Cookies
Tropicanna Banana
Runtz Muffin

5 Likes

Some of my babies for this seasons outdoor grow. Lined up are The Ox x Viking growing along side some heirloom cucumbers.

3 Likes

That’s some strong roots

1 Like

2 Likes

So funny. Haaa

Here’s a little mama2 auto one of the seeds Doug Dawson sent me,I’m experimenting at the minute with autos,I usually put them in solo cups first till they grow some legs,this one I just put in a 3 gallon pot to see will it grow any bigger looks kinda burnt in the pic but it’s not it’s the light I’m using in this tent without lights,I like these plastic 3 gallon pots .$3.99 in the Chinese store down the street you can remove the tray at the bottom

3 Likes

What kind of soil are you in? @anon98660487

Black gold and some cheapo ace hardware soil lol

I just add nutes to it,seems to work pretty well once I adjusted it,it was running a little hot so I dropped the ph a little bit to make up for it plants seem to like it

2 Likes

clockwise from left: eva veneno, mephisto AVTX3BOG autofem, Aurora Borealis autofem (from @Oldtimerunderground), Super silver haze greenhouse seeds.

5 Likes

I have used it before. Looks clean

1 Like

got sick of ocean forest $50 a bag I can get black gold and ace hardware soil for 8 bucks a bag around the corner from me

2 Likes

Stuff adds up.