Show your Trunks

Maybe peeps are taking pics. I think you can tell a lot about a plant by its trunk

2 Likes

I would agree as well. It’s the support of the plant. She has out done all my others, she had bulked her stems up which I’m okay with. This is a normal thing around here.

12 Likes

I agree. This trunk right here isnt the biggest or baddest but it’s supporting a bushy 6 foot plant that about 6 feet wide with about 2 dozen or more of some big o fat colas

11 Likes

The Bling 9’ x 9’

18 Likes

Hot damn @gramps. That’s a big clean ass trunk! I love the love that overgrowers show there plants

4 Likes

I was a noob.

12 Likes

Yeah @GramTorino. That’s a big boy there! And the tops that trunk made are respectable at the least. Great trunk man!

2 Likes

that is truly… kick but!

regards,

1 Like

what is that… a forest of bamboo!

regards,

2 Likes

Does anyone else find that plants that make those ‘knuckles’ at nodes tend to me more vigorous, tough and bigger yielding?

4 Likes

Yes I agree. They gotta form some kind of extra tissue or something to hold up the weight. There is so much talent showing. I also think the taller the plant the girthier the trunk. Idk. Correct me if I’m wrong. Let’s prove our growth through trunk pics

2 Likes

Loving the shades!!

2 Likes

Is that an iced venti stirred carmel macchiato??

3 Likes

Last year…no outdoor grow this yr.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Guessing sunglasses are thing. May have to get some new pics of mine lol. Great looking trunk

2 Likes

…close lol
venti iced white mocha - no whip.

I was driving an hour each way tending those outdoor coco bishes - caffeine boost mandatory.

2 Likes

Nice I’m not much of a chocolate type so mocha isn’t my thing. I have drank a ton of them tho.

1 Like

2 Likes