Thank you @Sintax !

@THCeed
@Foreigner
@mota
@Lady.Zandra63
@Prince
@LedZeppelin

4 Likes

I will take my name down because I am Canadian ! But I just got a bunch of regular mail from the auction it looks like the adverge guy or lady pays 4 stamps to Canada ! Hope that help good luck with your give away ! Eh ! What’s wrong with Canada eh !

5 Likes

Canadians: the worst

6 Likes

Stick and stones Mr. Foreigner guy ! Eh! Youmr smarties pants ! I don’t know 1 one her son’s I here is a queen too ! Ahah you must be another gun Totten American Trump love n kind of guy !

3 Likes

Well first there’s the queen but she’s dead so you get a pass for that one.

2 Likes

@Sintax Very cool of you to do a giveaway considering you have not been here very long.
I love to see new members do this sorta thing.
My hat is off to you sir!

BTW
These are the cats ass for shipping seeds.

This sure sound interesting and kinda rare.
Good luck on the giveaway.

11 Likes

Canadian flag

10 Likes

So I don’t know where you got 16 weeks from, the mountian temple mom used went about 10 and same with the purple columbian chem haze. I’m curious where you got 16 from lol. There MIGHT be longer flowering times in there but I’d expect them in the 9 to 11 range most of the time. But since this a new cross to the world who knows lol.

8 Likes

@PsillyRabbit

2 Likes

I’ll jump on at #12

2 Likes

Hey :wave: all you OGs that love :heart: a giveaway get over here and sign up for the wiki! @amumayuk, @blowdout2269, @Crafty_Flame, @DirtySlowToes, @Emeraldgreen, @Foreigner, @Ghgrower, @HomegrownVABudz, @Illicitmango, @Jimdoors, @Kushking902, @LzBoy, @mainerJ, @NDNCHILD, @Organical, @pharmerfil, @Qtip, @Ris, @Smooth, @THCeed, @US3RNAM3, @VAkish, @willie, @XgrimmX, @yardgrazer, @Zolorp! :blush::wink::+1::partying_face::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @Sintax for the giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

15 Likes

Great giveaway. Thank you
In the USA the mail is done the same way for international, just a different stamp

Thank you for the tag @OhNo555

7 Likes

Thanks @Sintax, very kind of you. @Oldguy @mota

5 Likes

Here are the links :link:! Check it out bro :sunglasses:! :wink::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087C661MJ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

https://a.co/d/6Gm12tF

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag @Organical and thank you for the chance @Sintax very cool!

@Hashpants check out the haze strain in the giveaway above!

4 Likes

Also, I got 40 hose gaskets for $2.99! Well 80 for $6

4 Likes

@blowdout2269
@RainToday

Tag tag beautiful people

4 Likes

So death cloud haze is a cross of: legend farms cut of mountian temple x antenna purple columbian chemdawg haze. This about the only info there is since it hasn’t been grown yet. I harvested the seeds a few weeks ago and haven’t ran them yet, I have tried germinating a whopping 5 seeds just to see if they are viable and after 4 to 5 days only 2 popped but also my expirence with popping seeds is limited and most seeds I germed have popped within 1 to 3 days so there is that for what it’s worth. The mom to me when I’ve ran her has came out smelling like overly ripe mango and ginger, the dad used reeked or tar and burnt rubber. When I ran the females of the purple columbian chem hazes they finished with almost the exact same smell profile of what to me smells and tastes like the flavoring of blue tootsie pops, grape, and a little funk.

8 Likes

@tresbundles @Kcity87 you may enjoy this wiki chance

4 Likes

Nice one
@Trial-N-Error
@OldG

2 Likes