Site Update February 2020 - What has changed

@Heritagefarms Even though the site is up, the server is still finishing up the upgrade process in the background, so it could be a few days for everything to show up again.

2 Likes

Not sure with this one… Maybe it is the algorithm that re-checked and re-calculated all likes. Maybe some of the posts were removed since or user’s account got closed.

Hard to tell… But probably not a big deal if your like_given dropped from 6450 to 6350 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do we lose likes if a person’s account is closed ?
And if so makes me wonder who we lost :pensive:

2 Likes

We only close accounts to spammers never genuine members…

It is just a guess about possible cause. This is probably very isolated case so there are more important tasks for me than to investigate this issue more closely… :wink:

2 Likes

Is there a time period in which if members don’t post anything that it just closes your account?

1 Like

No. You only use your Regular status.

From my experience the worst that can happen after long hiatus is that you lose your login credentials and don’t have access to email address you have used for registering the account.

1 Like

Thank You Joe!!

Functional and on time… Humm… You definitely do not work for the government!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

The thread title at the top is a good addition but it disappears now and not sure how to pull it down or keep it there.

1 Like

Not sure what you mean? I’m seeing thread title just fine in header (logo compresses
to just letters “OG” and next to it I see thread title).

Can you send a screenshot? Are you on mobile?

1 Like

Yes on mobile. Maybe that’s it.

“Dissappearing title” is a feature:
On Android mobile,
Scroll down (flick up)

Scroll up (flick down):

3 Likes

You are absolutely right :slight_smile: Controlled by finger scrolling…

3 Likes

Thanks. Got it now. :+1::pray:t2:

1 Like

Do you have a place you want glitch/bug reports?

Note new comment by LHS is not reflected in notifications. It is two hours old.

To be honest, going to all that trouble to zoom in on an image just isnt going to happen. Thats way too much trouble. Who the heck has time to do that over and over? I zoom in all the time, so this is a major disappointment for me.

However, I still have some hope. I just noticed that if a post only has a single image, then the two level zoom still works! But if it has two or more images, then you cant zoom in the second time.

Is this a bug or a feature or?

Do you have plans to add the second level zoom back into the system for posts with more than a single image? Please? :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m not sure how much users would use maximum zoom… I know it is fun to watch trichomes, but how many actually do?

If there is larger demand I’d check what I can do once current update settles little bit…

Please vote if you want maximum zoom on images back:

• Yes, I’m using maximum zoom when browsing photos in posts.

0 voters

5 Likes

I’m one that regularly zooms in as far as possible. Many times the details can only be observed at the higher zoom levels.

But mostly only when on the PC. From a phone, not so much.

9 Likes

I do. Now I find myself trying to zoom every picture and being frustrated a hundred times per session when it doesn’t work :smile:

Was especially frustrated to have posted larger pics in my grow thread that cannot be zoomed in (did they get auto resized or something?), when zooming in was specifically something I had in mind with the pictures I had uploaded.

Also, a lot of the Markdown in previous posts is now no longer working.

7 Likes

Where’d the logout button go?

2 Likes

Look out under your avatar, then click your username …

4 Likes