Support OG and Enjoy Perks with an Annual Patreon Membership

Dear growers,

We have been granted the option to offer an annual Patreon membership. It’s a great way to support us and get nice perks like a Supporter badge and custom title!

By opting for an annual membership, you not only reduce transaction fees but also help me effectively manage the costs associated with server operation and maintenance. Your support plays a crucial role in ensuring that we can continue providing you with high-availability service and experience you deserve.

For our existing Patreon members, you can switch your membership to an annual plan easily:

1. Log in to your account and hover over your profile icon located in the top right corner.
  2. Select Manage Memberships from the dropdown menu.
  3. On your Active Memberships page, you will find an Edit button beside the membership you wish to change.
  4. Look for the Annual option on the checkout page and select it if available.
  5. Click the Update button to confirm your selection. You will be charged upfront for the discounted annual price.

For those of you who are new to our community, I warmly invite you to visit the Overgrow.com Patreon page. There, you will discover a range of membership tiers to choose from. Simply click on your desired tier’s Join button, where you will also find the option to sign up for an annual membership.

I appreciate your continuous support. It is through the generosity of growers like you that we are able to thrive and provide a platform for the community to connect, learn, and grow together.

Thank you once again for your unwavering support!

Joe

68 Likes

Thank you @LemonadeJoe for 7 years of hard work keeping OverGrow moving Forward.
Thank you @moderators for all your hard work period!
Thank you Patreon members, you are the backbone support that helps keep it all running smoothly.

Have a great Day!

34 Likes

Just signed up for an annual membership!
Well worth it and an easy way to put our money where our mouths are for those of us who sing the praises of OG, and who definitely get both physical (in the form of digital infrastructure, seeds, gear, and giveaways) benefit, as well as personal (in the forum if community engagement and support) benefit.
I don’t have a lot, but I can spare $50 to support something this important to me.
We always say thank you, but for me, this is a chance to put that gratitude into action.

14 Likes

I support monthly is this different than the annual membership? Thanks

3 Likes

There’s a new selection for Annual payment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not in terms of added benefits, but:

So it helps out Joe, thus helping OG! :bear::+1:

9 Likes

Thanks @Coda, @HeadyBearAdventures and @Weednerd.Anthony for becoming our supporters!

Please let me know in a PM what custom title you want to set :wink: . The “Supporter” badge will arrive shortly…

5 Likes

It’s the least we can do, Joe.

For as much time as we spend here, you should be charging us rent :slight_smile:

10 Likes

ACE! I’m gonna switch up my monthly to the annual! Thanks @LemonadeJoe for making this so smoof!

6 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @Coda @GallacreekD66
tenor (3) .

21 Likes

Hey there OGers, so I got a proposition for you. I would like to offer a thank you to anyone who is willing to become a new supporter of OG. There are 3 levels of supporter on Patreon. What I will do is offer up a pack of seeds to anyone that becomes a tier one supporter. 2 packs for becoming a level 2 supporter and 3 to anyone who signs up to be a level 3 supporter. I will also add a pack of pollen from either Blue Kush or Blue Moon Rocks to each package. Seeds you can choose from are going to be Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Sour Bubble, Sour Grape, Blue Kush or Blue Moon Rocks (from the fem plant in my run). So let’s come together and throw some support to Joe and the site we all love so much. Your donation and level will be confirmed by @LemonadeJoe, and seeds mailed out upon my return from vacation. I will leave this offer open until I return from holidays on the 20th so don’t miss out. Thanks for supporting OG.

46 Likes

Nice perk brother @DougDawson !
Let’s show up OG!

9 Likes

WHOOOAAAA @DougDawson throwing down even MORE awesome!

:exploding_head:

11 Likes

What is the call list?

3 Likes

@LemonadeJoe, if we are already a supporter would you prefer us to switch to the annual option? Would this be more beneficial to you?

I know you said it’s easy in the OP but not sure if it’s the preferred path :crazy_face:

3 Likes

When he does giveaways he posts it immediately beforehand.
If you’re on the list, you get tagged every time he does a giveaway.
Others occasionally utilize it as well.

7 Likes

yeahthatsign

3 Likes

If it’s no trouble, I wouldn’t mind being added. If it makes more work for you, then don’t trouble yourself. I don’t know where you get the energy you have now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No problem, you have been added. :v:

9 Likes