Slick1 spills more seed, but wetter this time!

Octopups need a test run, I need more of my Black Cream x Pennywise creation, and it’s blasphemous that I haven’t run a Chainmail Fuckvest yet. All three are being satiated simultaneously in a small (in numbers anyway) grow. I only have two octopups so the grow is only two and I am very tempted every other second to grow any number of additional strains but am resisting.

These were put into wet paper towels at the same time and popped within a few hours of each other, both within 24 hours. They were put in soil at the same time and just left on the kitchen table which gets some sunlight and basically ignored for a few days. My gf said something about “the babies” and I was surprised to see how quickly they were both above ground and how much so.

They’ve been in the tent a week or so now and the BC x PW is flying. Guess the auto input from the BC is fully engaged. I need to find my little fan to get those stems toughened up in the next day or so.

46 Likes

Hope you don’t mind if I tag along on your grow?

Can’t wait to see the Octopups activate! :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Just dont forget to wear protection…

3 Likes

I got this…

5 Likes

I see you’ve been here before! :rofl:

5 Likes

Gonna watch this CMFV!

Pennywise is a CBD strain, ya?

An Octapup is a small octapot?

:dark_sunglasses:
:robot:

3 Likes

This is what we’re calling an octopup… Smaller than an octopot, max pot size you can fit is like a 3g (and you gotta check measurements!)

Amazon.com : Self Watering System for Potted Plants- 2 Pack Automatic Water Suction with Humidity Sensor - Flower Pot for House,Office,Garden and Yard : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Work amazingly well for what they are and how cheap they are. You just add a netpot and felt pot…

5 Likes

You know I’m gonna be peeking in through the blinds.:eyes:
Best of luck with your octopups.:grin::v:

1 Like

Ok. I have my ‘Body Condom” ready to wear. @Slick1 gets it everywhere.

4 Likes

Hay slick1
What up buddy
If you don’t mind I’ll grab a chair in the corner
I have joints rolled and I come to party so let the games begin

The little ones moved quickly ( strong genetics )

2 Likes

After all that, no room for Frankie? :frowning: Blasphemy!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Camping out! :tent:

2 Likes

probably a better idea than sleeping over at slicks… I’ve heard stories…

4 Likes

we’re all counting on you!

:dove:

2 Likes

To do what??? Don’t set the expectations too high, you might come away disappointed! Or mentally scarred… This IS slick1’s thread after all…

4 Likes

3 Likes

Soooo… My Anger Management Therapy Sessions have led me here… I’m supposed to try and put myself in situations and or places with people of “Alternate” or “Other” lifestyles… not quite sure what that meant… but here I am @Slick1

JK! :upside_down_face::wink::green_heart:

Tagging along!

☆DJSF

6 Likes

If Handies behind the WaWa counts, then @Slick1 is your guy! “Alternative” lifestyle…

4 Likes

I have to tag along with this one, if I like what I see im buying a couple of these.:peace_symbol:

2 Likes