Slick1 spills more seed, but wetter this time!

Yeah it’s a 1:1 of 12-15% of each. Great medicine and not a bad buzz. I grew out one of this cross on my last run and the Black Cream adds some potency but the CBD from the Pennywise definitely came through last time.

Felt pots are for mere mortals, airpots are for kings! @Pigeonman beat me to the execution but I always wondered about using airpots for these and that’s the plan.

Thanks man :sunglasses:

I wouldn’t have expected it to be neon pink and sparkly but as long as you’re happy…

I have to take another picture because it grew noticeably in the day since I took the first pic. She’s just going! Kind of screwing up the plans of transplanting them both at the same time but it’s hard to be bummed about growth like that!

I know it. The run is more about trying out the octopups than anything. I have a Black Cream x Lavender cross I made that would have been the prime candidate for this grow and decided against it. I’m testing the waters with a grow here in general so small is the way to go for now.

Says a grown man who came running at the sight of “Slick1 spills seed” :laughing:

You have something against owning a harem of S&M midgets?

Hey I’m just a guy who enjoys getting a good handy. Kind of an odd stone to cast coming from the guy on the sticky hands side of that transaction :thinking:

9 Likes

ALL HAIL THE ΩPOT!!

4 Likes

I dunno. this monster is in a 3g fabric pot on an octopup. works pretty well for me :wink:

8 Likes

Been meaning to ask you how did you handle the bottom with the net? I’m assuming I want a solid bottom around the net so the roots don’t have anywhere to go but into the net.

There’s nothing wrong with it, airpots are just better even if just in appearance for this application :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m posting the first pic again just for reference here. This first pic was 8/18

This is 5 minutes ago. This little bastard is truckin!

10 Likes

What are you feeding that thing, lol it looks very hardy for sure.

2 Likes

I just put it in Happy Frog and am giving it tap water for the time being, I’m not even PHing the water yet! As much as I’d love to say it’s something I’m doing I can’t take any credit, she’s just got the will to live.

5 Likes

Black cream was a solid grower for sure. those are nice n fat leaves, she’s happy!

3 Likes

Nice plants my brother.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of switching to air pots when the bags ware out

I’ll be watching

1 Like

I robbed the last plant by sticking it under 12/12 it’s whole life but it did pretty good despite that. I have the light on 24 hours right now but I’m going 18/6 soon enough. I feel like she’s saying “see what I can do when you don’t deprive me motherfucker?!”.

Gracias.

I could never turn back after using airpots. It’s like you get a little bit bigger of a pot without taking up more room or soil.

4 Likes

Iv seen them used with Octopots before

I sure a net pot is needed at the bottom

They will definitely stay straight up lol
:+1::+1::+1:

Now back to the midget dancers

2 Likes

Midget Dancing gif will not post damn

2 Likes

@pigeonman did it on a larger scale. I have the net but it’s 3" diameter and will leave some space to fill on the bottom of the pot. I’ll be going as large as will fit on the octopup which I’m guessing will be a 2 or 3 gallon airpot.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Just blew your preconceived notions a little huh? :rofl:

5 Likes
2 Likes

Double the fun.

2 Likes

Got ambitious yesterday and potted the big bitch. I wasn’t sure what to do about the bottom of the airpot and @Pigeonman didn’t hear my caw caw signal so I improvised. This dollar store plastic plate has served me well for years as a drip tray for smaller pots and it got a promotion for all it’s hard work, although it required some serious surgery to fit the role.

Went with a 3 gallon pot and thought I had two but I don’t. My option for the other is either a two gallon pot or roll up a five gallon tighter than intended which is probably the direction I’ll go since the bottom has to be made anyway.

I also had to improvise with how I filled the pot with soil to try and keep the net clear. One thing about airpots is that you have to pack the sides so I used that to my advantage and built up the sides on the bottom first and worked towards the middle. Eventually I took some paper towel and put it across the net to keep the soil out. It worked and hopefully it breaks down quickly and the roots shred it over time. I didn’t have another plate so I couldn’t pot the other one but my gf picked me up a 4 pack of them last night so it’ll happen soon.

12 Likes

I was just notified that I just earned the “First Grow Diary” badge. Not bad for my third grow diary! :thinking:

10 Likes