Slick1's kick in the ass grow

No, @Slick1 took them at the same time as you aid! man! Now I’m afraid to touch it!! lol!

1 Like

All good man. I would give it a little while to thicken up and let those main 3 grow but you want to strip off everything under that second node, not just the fan leaves. Do you have a fan on it?

Also with your accidental 3 rather than 4 you’re blazing a path here! We’ve seen the mainline (2), we’ve seen the quadline (4), now courtesy of Abbbian we present The TRILINE!! (heavy metal music playing in background).

3 Likes

Awesome! Provided Abbbian learns how to not kill plants in time! :laughing: :flushed: :thinking:

3 Likes

@Slick1 It reminds me of my second son’s birth, Since I was already an expert at clipping newborn babies’ nails, based on the first one, ended up drawing a bit of blood as a result!! The son survived, mind you! :laughing: :flushed:

2 Likes

Yes exactly the same…

1 Like

Still. No. Balls. It’s as much as testament to this bad mfer’s heartiness as it is frustrating. I’ve been BOMBING this thing with silver for more than two weeks and she’s still frosty and flowering through it.

Here’s the other one. The pollinated branch is already showing some fat yet green and immature beans already. I’m going to hit another branch with Black cream pollen tonight so if the other Pennywise doesn’t ever throw pollen for me at least I’ll have some beans. I had a few people interested in the Pennywise seeds as medicine and the whole reason I even started the seedrun was a member’s wife would benefit from it in particular. I feel really bad it didn’t come to fruition the way I envisioned but hopefully a half Pennywise cross (with an auto that may make it flower faster) will help in lieu of the real deal.

17 Likes

I forget. What are using for silver???

1 Like

Also, if you’re looking for balls, like normal balls, you may not see that. What mine looked like was more like nanners than ballsack. They were coming out of the flower tops. Like they were squeezing between calyxs. It took a good two weeks of spraying every day. Maybe a little more. Before I started seeing my flowers looking weird. After that they put on plenty of those manner deals to pollinate a good sized female with enuff seeds to keep some for me and give out a lot.

1 Like

Yeah, it made me think of that moment in Robocop where the melting man was asking to be killed because he exists. Proper horror-show but with pollen!

2 Likes

Colloidal. I started with store bought 250ppm spray, then 500ppm spray, am now using some my GF made.

That’s what I’m looking for but no such luck so far. It’s had to have been 2 weeks by now. I figure she’s not smokable anyway so I’ll just keep going but at this rate the female pennywise is going to be too far along to put out viable seeds. If the one I’m spraying throws nanners I may isolate it, let it cream itself, and hope the silver set it back long enough that some of the seeds are viable.

Any idea if I can keep her going and let the buds die but let the seeds mature?

2 Likes

Don’t know the answer.
The way I was shown was to first find the plant you want to make feminized seeds from. Take a couple clones. Make sure they are well rooted. Take one clone and start spraying it with CS and put it in flowering schedule on lights. Keep the other vegging. Spray CS every day. Until drenched. If time permits do it twice. Once you start seeing where she has some male parts, you can quit spraying and place the other clone in with the one that was reversed. Let them flower together. You can get more seed by shaking the two plants together.
This is how I was shown. There are lots of other methods I am sure. I think it would be hard to catch pollen to use later because of the male flowers coming out between the buds.

3 Likes

Yeah this would have been the smart move. I just saw so many success stories with the silver that I figured I’d hit it for 2 weeks when pistils formed, nanners would pop and open quick enough that the female would have plenty of time. Clones even as backups if everything went as planned would have been good, even more so to just let a male or two mature and have the pollen ready to go before letting a female flower.

And yeah there’s enough flower to the one I’m spraying it should be interesting getting the pollen separated. I figured I’d wrap the top of the pot with plastic wrap and shake the bitch upside down if I had to :laughing:

You could continue doing like your doing and if/when you start seeing male parts, place another by vegged female in there with him/her and let them dance.

1 Like

I’m trying to wrap up my photos to expand my current auto run but I may. I set out to do a seed run and it would feel shitty to fail at it. I’ll have to look into how long until you can flip a reveged female back into flower and weight it out vs just dropping another Pennywise seed. I only have 2 left unless I’m successful with it so that gives a point to reveging.

I really just want my lights all on for the same time so I don’t even have to close the tents lol. At least the reveg/new seeds would give me that for awhile anyway…

6 Likes

Still.No.Balls. I’m half truly in awe of this plant’s resilience and half ready to throttle the friggin thing.

The other Pennywise is a happy girl

A happy pregnant girl

And the Lavender Frosting has been one of the ugliest plants I’ve ever grown, and now in flower she’s the nerdy chick that lets her hair out of the pony tail and is suddenly a knockout. The buds are looking awesome!

12 Likes

Looks great slick my brother

Love the training on the pennywise

What’s in the genetics?

2 Likes

It’s a Subcool strain that’s Harlequin x Jack The Ripper. The high CBD from the Harlequin gives it a 1:1 ratio of 12% - 15% of each. Best medicinal strain I’ve ever had.

5 Likes

I definitely need to try that one
I’ve never grown out anything sub cool ?

2 Likes

It’s the only strain of his I’ve grown but it was a pleasure last time and other than not reversing with silver it is this time. Perfect dense (but not hard) nugs, mold and powder mildew resistant, plants don’t ask for much in the way of nutes.

2 Likes

Aww. :canada: sorry’ to hear the CS didn’t work. I recall reading this happens often which is why I went the toxic STS route. :fist:

4 Likes