Slick1's kick in the ass grow

Holy.Friggin’.Shit.

So I randomly decided to check on the Chocolate Thai last night and saw that the hygrometer said 65% inside the grove bag :grimacing: Well I was planning on opening it anyway to take a whiff but now I needed to burp it too. Anyway to the point - this shit smells AMAZING. It is one of, if not THE loudest smelling strains I’ve ever grown. It looks like hell since it’s spindly little buds and looks like a big ass bag of shake with unavoidable brown dried leaf bits in it, but that smell has me really hopeful. It’s not chocolatey but it’s pungent as hell!

12 Likes

We need to have a smoke session

5 Likes

Well I shorted myself on the Ghost Rose but the Chocolate Thai I have enough of for the NJ “pot luck” get together we’ve been talking about. It’s only 2 weeks into curing though so I would give it at least 2 more weeks.

Not sure we should have @Nagel420 come though. He keeps rambling about some product that hasn’t existed in over a century and I think he may be unbalanced :grimacing: :laughing:

8 Likes

20211019_101635

6 Likes

I don’t usually smoke it prior to 2 months curing. I made an exception for the Ghost Rose and it was pretty nice though. Relaxing and pretty clear headed.

5 Likes

So… @Slick1 you cheated, right!? :flushed: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :upside_down_face: :joy:
Wanna see my “would be quad!?”

1 Like

That’s all the homegrown I have, unfortunately. I could bring it and it’s enough to smoke there, but as far as trading I have nothing to give other than cookies or black market bud. Still just starting out on another grow, so it’ll be a while.

4 Likes

I just needed a reason to post a gif :joy:

I am looking forward to the smoke report though :grin:

3 Likes

Yeah how’s it doing?

As far as I’m concerned the pot luck swap is more of a bonus than the reason to meet up. I’m close enough that if its a matter of a few weeks between coming empty handed and coming with something I’d rather roll up with a sack.

I’m looking forward to it too! Maybe some waiting gifs until then? :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we’ll all survive a few weeks… just making sure nobody expects anything all that special from me. :stuck_out_tongue: The black market stuff isn’t terrible, I think it might’ve been diverted from a dispensary, but nothing great. The little bit I have left of NL is great, in comparison. I’ll bring the cookies too just in case, but a meetup just to hang, talk and smoke totally works. Dunno if you’ll get @Nagel420 down here without the two of you just spending the whole time fighting about whose name for a scrapple sandwich is better, but that’s a whole 'nother story!

3 Likes

That was my thoughts… I just wanna bust chops in person… smoking and potluck lol pot luck… is an added bonus…

Oh I’ll make the drive… oh yes… I will… mwuhahahah

2 Likes

Cool. The second you publicly renounce your antiquated title for Pork Roll we can talk! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hmm… that’s like renouncing my northern heritage.

Hmmm. Lemme think…

Nah… I’ll just share what I got with the next 10 people who order a taylor ham n cheese when I’m at the deli :slight_smile: I gotta build support somehow… get em to smoke then to grow then we can outnumber the south…

1 Like

Hey @Slick1, She’s ok! Haven’t killed her yet!! She WAS gonna be a quadline! :rofl: :thinking: :flushed: :upside_down_face: :rofl:
@ReikoX, one of your offsprings, the Ghost Rose!
Thanks!

5 Likes

locked-sm
Killer Photo

2 Likes

20$ Home Depot. Nice tent heater. I trust it. I wouldn’t let it run on high all day. Just letting you know

2 Likes

As another Idea - Electric Blankets are low cost, I hang them when cold, floor warmer under some plastic.

3 Likes

Bread Crates upside down,

Great flooring indoors or out for plants. I “Get them” locally
Stackable for seedlings too

3 Likes

rutro

2 Likes

It’s funny but I just can’t bring myself to like this post :laughing:

Cut it a bit early but it’s like you kicked the training wheels off and said “grow bitch!” :laughing:

You taking off the bits from the first and second or waiting?

2 Likes