Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Thanks bro.Hope you have as much success on your next grow.

Just received the femminized Alien x GorillaGlue seeds i won in the @CoastalMarySeeds give away.Will be soaking a couple tonight to grow on my next run with the bubblegum testers.Seeds arrived from B.C in 7days with a cool extra gift.Will be ordering 3 auto fem strains at the weekend to use in my auto project starting in a couple of weeks.

12 Likes

RIGHT on grow growgrow

Peace out and stay safe

4 Likes

Update on the MWCB at day 55 flower…Sebring lists it at 8 to 11weeks flower time.Plant 5 is right on point to finish in the next week.Having endured the amazing aroma of this lady i had to snip a test bud.Which i did 2hrs ago.I chopped it up and placed on a piece of tinfoil and placed that on top of the burner that vents out the heat from my oven which i set at 225f after half an hour i ground it up and let it dry another 1/2 hr.Rolled one up an hour ago the first toke was a tad harsh to be expected being fresh dried.The second toke was smoother and the giddy grin was already spreading across my face.I smoke half a joint over an hour ago.For the past hour my body has been totally relaxed as i stare at the auto N.L in front of me and my mind travels off a million miles away in a happy euphoric feeling of peace happiness and tranquility,then my mind comes back to the now and i giggle and laugh as i go fuck am i ever stoned.Sitting here writing this now with the biggest goofiest grin.Plant 5 will get the chop on Friday Night and i cannot wait to experience her after a 30 and 60 day cure.This mother i have from her cutting will be providing clones as this lady will always have a cutting flowering in my grow tent.Cannot wait to put a 3ft clone in a 30gal pot and see what she does in the spring outdoors on my balcony.If you grabbed this strain you will not be disappointed.Wohooo fuk am i stoned lmao

13 Likes

Getting the auto project ready as harvest time draws nearer…
I have auto fem wedding cake,auto fem grapefruit,auto fem Alien Rift,Auto fem CandyDawg, I also have auto reg lowryder ll,auto reg gorillaRyder ll , auto reg spotted lime…

I am waiting on auto reg bubblegum , auto reg blueberry, auto reg red lebanese x royal purple kush to arrive
.I am also purchasing auto fem Gelato, auto fem strawberrycheese and auto fem MobyDick this weekend.

I will be doing a selection of auto fem seed runs and crosses and auto reg seed runs and crosses as its always nice to have a selection of regular autos to keep lines going.On the second run i plan to do an open orgy fem pollination run with a reversed Wedding cake and pollinating 2 females of each strain for Smokin’s Auto Mix…I also have a few photoperiod strains that i plan to work on with the lowryder ll and work them to full auto strains.When that time comes i will post a selection of the photoperiods in my collection and we can have a pick the strain to auto contest.

My goal is to have a stock pile of autos,some seeds to share and to host a server fund auction to support this amazing community.

7 Likes

I have 34 plants flowering.After doing a quick dry sample of MWCB plant 5 and experiencing that long trippy euphoric high i gave her the chop tonight as i have 5 more MWCB flowering away.Hung her in the shower after i chopped her till i finish the drying closet tonight.Ended up with 7 nice branches and a nice big cluster on the main stalk.Cannot wait to be curing this lady and sampling her cured bud.I could have let her go longer but having not smoked my own grown bud in years and wanting Christmas bud i opted to cut her now and enjoy a real racy dreamy my mind is in the stars high.

Lots of icing on these nugs

Will let them hang dry for 4 to 7 days,then do a trim and place in paper bags till they are ready to go in jars.

16 Likes

@SmknCanuck any luck with sprouting those soloberry or did the ones you started die?

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 the first batch of 2 and 3 i started never made it out the soil…The ones from the manilla envelop i am going to try germinating this weekend.

4 Likes

@SmknCanuck oooh, thats going to be badass!!! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Looking good Smkn!!! Definitely watching !!!

4 Likes

I have an Oregon Huckleberry that is close to finishing.Yep you guessed it snipped a bud and did a quick dry of it to sample.Within 10 minutes of smoking half a joint my eyes were fluttering as i melted into the couch.Mind and body are relaxed and baked.I found me a night time sleepy strain that may just get me through my bouts of insomnia.This one will taste super yummy after a good long cure.Nice frosty little sample bud

12 Likes

I would let one or two of the MWCB go very ripe, see if it’s one of those plants that start pushing out more hairs and swell up even more at the end. Or just to see what the opposite end of the spectrum from that strain has to offer. From harvesting when all are cloudy, up through 75% amber.

5 Likes

I have 5 more MWCB to harvest one more is near done i will let that one go longer and see what its like.i plan on letting the longest flowering pheno go to the heavy amber range as i will have a good sample range through all the maturing zones with the other 4 plants…Though i have to say plant 5 at 8weeks has a really up happy trippy euphoric high and i will be running her clones to 8wks to keep that high but i will also let a couple of her clones go in to amber and see what the high is like

7 Likes

That’s a good idea. Mwcb may be a great strain to have in my outdoor garden next summer. Everything you’ve said about them, makes them sound great. I would call you a salesman, but I think Sebring pointed out they sell themselves. All you gotta do is try it.

5 Likes

@Badger Hey bro hope your having a good holiday…Lol not so much a salesman just want people to know what a gift and treasure @Sebring has given us.So glad i have 6 plants flowering as the first one keeps getting a bud nipped for a quick dry euphoric giddy high…

The auto Northern Lights are really getting fat now.Been feeding them 1/2 strength promix organic fert with full strength beastie bloomz,they are really developing an intresting aroma profile,after handling them their stench stays with you.Tydo the plant on the left has a very pungent lemon pledge polish/pinesol cleanser fuel smell to her…Ripped on the right has a more sweet berry orange citrus cleanser smell.

Tydo

Ripped

Cola Shots

Auto flower C99 x DarkDevil flowering away in the middle of my mother cabinet

15 Likes

You definitely have me ready to grow some. It surely sounds like an awesome strain, and I am ready to bring some old school back!

2 Likes

I agree. Sounds great!

2 Likes

Good looking plants brother. You definently make us all want to drop some of those seeds immediately. I just do not have room right now…lol

3 Likes

@Badger Quick dry MWCB bud cause i have to have another joint of this.Smoke this when you wake up in bed and you will be springing out of bed to start the day.With a happy giddy euphoric high.The mind happily drifts off in thought and comes back giddy and giggling.There will always be a MWCB flowering in my garden.

@corey its a winner

@Old-Ron as soon as you have room grow some,you will not be disappointed.

16 Likes

I’ve got one about a month into veg so far and she’s looking great . All these bud picks is making the wait seem forever.

4 Likes

You are going to get some great yields! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes