Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Awesome I’m waiting on gummy trail here so hopefully they’ll be in tomorrow. Between this and the maui wowie we’ll be strain twins haha

5 Likes

Did you get the shishkaberry from Sebring.waiting on my shishkaberry and sts to get here from him…the testers should be to you tomorrow for sure,seems they bounced around multiple canada sort facilities first

6 Likes

No just the maui I think the shiskaberry was already out when I got there. I’m interested to see how those come out too, it’s a classic!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see the MWCB and Shishkaberry grown out!!

3 Likes

MWCB maybe a month since sprouting great structure on this girl.

8 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior very nice bro,They look just like mine at that age all 6 had uniformed growth.I flipped mine at 30days from seed soak and they tripled in size during the flower stretch.

@Joker looking forward to growing out the shishkaberry when it gets here.Last time i grew Shishkaberry was Chimera’s version from 99 to 2003 was a huge dense bud factory of super frosty buds and made the tastiest berry bubblehash

6 Likes

The 2 auto N.L are starting to stack nicely and the buds are slowly filling the branches.Getting some weight to them now when i move to reposition them

Uppotted one of the 4 C99 x DarkDevil from Mr.Sparkle as its definitely got the auto trait.will uppot the other 3 tomorrow and the bluebberry seedlings to

Nice little top bud forming on the C99 X DD will begin training it in a day or two after it adjusts to transplant.19days from seed soak

11 Likes

As always looking great. Your time and effort shows in your plants, journal and your support to others on here. Cheers to you my friend.

3 Likes

@Old-Ron Nice to see you brother and your kind words are much appreciated.Always happy to share with everyone as others have shared with me over the years.Its all about all of us becoming better growers and people.Hope all is well with you my friend.

3 Likes

Just checked on the test seeds from soakNbeans looks like some will be ready to go in dirt in the morning as taps are starting to come out the seeds.

2 Likes

Dude your flowers are looking excellent!!! For having such a crazy ensemble of a grow I am really impressed by how happy everyone looks.
Kudos to you, great skills on display.

Keep it rocking, can’t wait to see your testers run.

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake coming from you that means alot brother…I like the controlled uncontrolled chaos of running 8 different strains at once. Keeps things intresting to say the least…Really looking forward to seeing what @Kakalak creations do.Feel honoured to be testing for him and plan on doing my best to do him proud.

3 Likes

It is now day 60 from seed soak.The colas are starting to fill and thicken.Being an auto i am guessing its hitting the 5week mark since Ty-DoSpread started throwing out pistils.

Ty-DoSpread rubbing her stem or touching her buds leaves a stench of a mix of aroma between lemon pledge and pinesol cleaner.It makes you shake your head when you smell in an offensive way yet cannot help but want to taste her.

Ripped is a perfect example of not giving up on a runt.Having ripped her taproot in half as a week old seedling she really stunted and suffered for it.She lagged about 2 weeks behind her sister in growth but came back with a vengence…Rubbing her stems and moving her colas she has a more sweet fruity cleanser aroma to her.Definitely 2 different phenos aroma wise from this seed lot.

Some colas from the 2 N.L girls

I will pull the plants out in a day or two to get some nicer pics…For growing in my livingroom under 2 cheap 100w toly led lights in a 22" x 32" rack wrapped in renyolds tinfoil i am thrilled with the results .Also be excited that over the next 2 weeks i will have room under my 1000w hps and can fully open them up and finish them under the big light

My next project underway is the 3 bubblegum testers 12 of 18 seeds are now seedlings.have a thread going for it.

A few clones of flowering girls i kept for moms.Chutes galore for taking cuttings to root and flower right away.

The C99 x DD that auto flowered in with the mums.

The 4 bluberry plants and the other 3 c99 x dd need to be uppotted.

Will update the 2 flower rooms in the next day or 2.

13 Likes

Very good info to know! So I’ll have to supercrop and watch them, I only have 3.5-4ft max for plant space.

2 Likes

You will definitely need to super crop if you only have 4 feet of hieght.When i run the clones i have of the MWCB i plan to top them twice and supercrop train them after seeing how they grow.Keep in mind MWCB is a strain that can grow over 14ft high outdoors.It likes to grow high fast.

3 Likes

Wow, what did I sign up for :rofl:

3 Likes

@Seamonkey84 you signed up for The Big Show how MW likes to grow …Mine in 1 gal pots still went over 4ft.I for one cannot wait till spring to put some 3ft clones in 30gal pots on my balcony and seeing what it does outdoors.

9 Likes

Just fed the closet and tent girls as we get day by day closer to chop day.Just gave them a feed and water

Things are going good.Looking forward to a nice tasty fire high and starting the next runs.The flower tent will be filled with the femminized bubblegum crosses,a couple of c99 x dark devil,blueberry and a couple of MWCB clones…

The closet flower room will be running a mix of autos.the 3rd closet will serve as a seed room for the auto project…

Half way into flowering the 2nd run i will begin the seeds for the next tent run.Including fem TrumpNutz, fem Alien Og x GorillaGlue, Feminized: Blue Dream - Humboldt Seeds,Girlscout Cookies - Seedman, Charlottes Web (fr Spain) , Black Lime Bubba - Katsu Seeds…

This will keep me going till mid march.And then i will have 6 to 8 weeks to veg some suprises to go outdoors and a spring tent run.

14 Likes

Pulled the auto girls out to get some pics…Ripped is sure getting ripped in multi colas of buds with a sweet fruity cleanser aroma.

Ty-DoSpread this girl is a little beasty bush of colas.With a foul putered pungent aroma of lemon pledge and pinesol cleanser that makes you shake your head and shiver yet cannot but help to sniff her again.My only regrets with this girl is she cannot be cloned as she is growing into something special.And that i did not have any sts to make more seeds of her or other auto pollen to use on her

16 Likes

Nice very very nice i hope my 2nd grow comes out half like that

2 Likes