Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

@Gpaw Wanna live is turning into a little beast.The genetics are great to start.His resiliance is a geeat trait to have in a plant.I kid you not wanna live was a runt with 2 browned cotlyenes and 2 tiny brown first leaves.thought it was dead for sure and left it be as it was in the far back corner of the seed cabinet.After 3 days in the ghetto humidome with the cool mister running.Color slowly seeped into its tiny leaves.watched in fascination over the next week as it slowly made its way back to green with deformed new growth which was no suprise,slowly but surely wanna live found its stride and its a beautiful healthy little plant now.

2 Likes

@Gpaw just looked and the seeds have absorbed water and sunk already.expecting to see them split the seed today.The excitement level kicks in.10am the beans split open.put them into a moist j-cloth in a blown up zipbag and sitting warming.expect taps out tonight and in to the dirt they go.wohoo

Now i just need to find a U.S member who can help a Canadian brother out.I wanna order some of Marks autos but he only ships in the U.S so i need to find a U.S brother i can have Mark send his gear to then they can mail to me.Ofcourse a free pack of beans would be theirs for the trouble of helping me out .Update found a bro to help me out.Much appreciated brother😎

2 Likes

My babies all get their first feed this morning,since being transplanted to 1gal bags before lights out.
Each plant is given a 1/2 litre of ph 7 plain water,when all plants have been plain watered,i return to the first plant and give each plant a 1/2 litre of feed.I always like to give my plants plain water first then feed to prevent rootburn or shock.
I mixed in an 1/8 strength of the growtek silica to ph neutral water first for promoting thick stems and help the plant to form a protective barrier against bugs and diseases,Always add Silica first before your ferts and check ph after.Next i added a 1/4 strength of the organic marine phytoplankton and mixed water well,then i added a 1/4 strength of the promix organic feed.checked ph at 6.7 and girls are all fed just before their 4hrs sleep starts.Will take some pics tonight of their progress

My tap water comes out the tap at ph 7.I have 2 80l or 20gallon rubbermaid trash can i fill and let stand so the chlorine can evaporate.This way i always have ph balanced chlorine free water ready when needed.

Hope all that reads has a wonderful green day
Smkn

2 Likes

That’s Great!
I have a 75 day Green Headband, a 75 day Purple Headband, a 90 day Super strain that Produces around a quarter pound of dense heavy buds in around 90 days and a new 105 day Sour Diesel Lemon skunk cross.
Autos and Super strains are on for $25 a dozen.

So being in touch with Mark about his autos which i am happy to say are auto flowering regular beans.will give me a great mix of male and female autos.i plan on using the best growing 75 day green and purple headband males and females to use with my best male and female dragonbloodhash plants.i will then grow out those seeds and look for the DBHP phenos that exhibit auto traits and grow those out to hit with the male auto pollen again,my goal is to achieve a dbhp plant that will finish in 8wks outdoors for us cool weather climates.this will be an ongoing project till i achieve what i am looking for.I will also be doing some other cross pollinating with the autos and the MW x CB and a few of the strains i am growing out.Will be in need of a few testers as the project progresses.Stay tuned folks the grow addiction is real and i have it bad lmao

2 Likes

wow those are some happy healthy plants nice job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Excellent work so far dude! It’s very evident that you’re having fun :smiley:

The Rugburn and Tangie should both be fantastic if they’re the real deal. You may have lucked into a couple nice keepers with your impatience :wink:

Having back issues myself, and being an avid gardener, I’ve got a practical solution to your aches and pains getting back into the hobby:
LUCKYERMORE Folding Garden Kneeler and Seat Garden Bench Lightweight Garden Stools with Tool Pouch and Soft Kneeling Pad https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CGYBJWT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fab_2cIAFb3CG6A3T

This sucker is awesome. Mine is a few years old (different brand, exact same design) and my 260lb ass hasn’t hurt it one bit. Kneel, sit, whatever you need to do and the handle helps you up when your body says you’ve been bent over too long.

5 Likes

sweet picking one of these up I have been using a roll around mechanics chair but that little unit looks perfect for the stuff im going to be up to cheers.

1 Like

you man the dollar store bag it self? hmmmm

2 Likes

So jealous, around here you are just an enemy of the state. Imma be ready if that ever changes :wink:
Looking good man, keep it up.

3 Likes

@Blowingupjake thanks for the kind words and the info about the garden stool and strain info.Loving getting back into growing again after being away from it for years.Got lots of great genetics to work with and acquiring more whenever i can.Yeah the grow addiction is real and back stronger than ever.Thanks for popping in bro.been following your awesome work and scouring always for new tips and tricks.My lazy ass getting up and moving again the back pain eased up after i set up 2racks high for transplanting and 1rack high beside it for soil bag and water bucket.Growing has me up and active another benefit to the love of all things green.

@Purple_Drank604 yo PD nice to see ya again bro.Thanks them babies do not want to remain babies long.Love the way they are growing and their stature to.About the dollar store bags.The are breathable fabric a little thinner than the vivosun fabric pots i have.So i deceided to double up the bag.Still works out to 50cents a pot for what i would guess is a 4gal pot as i fill it vs $1.60 for the vivosun.I will post a pic later of what i did.I am currently out enjoying a beautiful afternoon of sunshine and pretty ladies as i enjoy a tim hortons coffee.Looking forward to seeing how the 20day old plants respond to the feed they got this morning b4 lights off.

@Hydrlizr nice to meet ya :grin: yeah its awesome not having to worry about growing and walking around with 70g of dried bud.Hope it comes legal for you soon.

Cheers all
Smkn

4 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle went to my mailbox this morning and voila i got mail,thank you very much Mr.Sparkle for your kind gift.the stick on aquarium thermometers will come in handy for my clone chambers.

Thats a pile of beans :scream:

… If interested i have some feminized C99xDarkDevil 1/4 autos you can play with if you want i have no plans for them… and by 1/4auto i mean 25% of them will be auto the rest will be photoperiod as they are a second gen cross between an auto and photoperiod, so if you reverse one of the autos and use it on another auto then it will be full auto in the next gen…

Like the sounds of this strain and where it can lead me.definitely getting that 6x6x8 closet cleared out by the weekend.tent will be photoperiod and closet for autos… will soak a dozen seeds so they are only a couple of days behind the 2 femminized autoflower NL from @Gpaw.What ya wanna bet the autos of the c99 x dl will be female when i want a male auto of it :rofl::rofl:

Hang on folks the show is only growing.Told ya all i was back and rarin to grow.

7 Likes

Minds going a million different ways today.Forgot to mention i noticed alot of the 21 day from seed soak plants are at 7 or 8 nodes when feeding this morning,started pinching tips and will finish the rest this evening.And a nightly report of all things growing.

Happy day to all!!
Smkn

5 Likes

So back home and now the work begins.Note to dumbass self.Next time run your 8in duct before you fill the tent with 50 1lb watered grow bags and all your equipment in it…I had the duct and fans for 10days and procrastinated as i did not need them asap.As my tent backs right up to the blockout blk curtains of my 4ft hx12ftw bedroom window.It was a chore getting the tent out enough to squeeze in to get the 8in hoses set in the windows to vent out,and block the open gap up.Got it done.Will be reorganizizing the tent,i knew it be a work in progress setting up quickly to get the first grow going.Got one 4in inline passive intake blocked up in the other window to draw in the fresh cooler outside air as i am going to be firing up the HPS to run with some of the LEDS as i need 1or 2 for autos, until i have the funds for another 3pk of the Tolys,thnk gosh for amazon prime lights are 1day delivery.As i want to take 2 LED from the tent to start the autos growing in a different area till they are established.
Just looked at the 2 auto NL and taps have appeared sticking out.Another 8hrs and they be good to go to dirt.
After dinner chores for the night,are finish prepping the auto NL’s bags,they are half filled now and watered and settled.Hang the 2 8in inline fans and hook up duct to them.position HPS in center of tent and reposition LEDS and remove 2 for the autos.Hps will be hung 4ft above plants and then gradually be lowered to 3ft ,gotta love them ratchet ropes.Finish pinching plant tips and soak a dozen of the C99 x DarkLord. Seeds that Mr.Sparkle so kindly shared.

Progress report and pics as the night goes on.Everyone have a great evening and night.

Cheers
Smkn N Token :crazy_face:

3 Likes

should of mentioned and forgot to write in on that pack but they are fems :wink:

4 Likes

Oh ok bro thanks for letting me know.I will select a few of the auto ones and hit lower branches with a male dragonbloodhashplant and a male MauwiWowieCherryBomb.See if i can get any to hold the trait of them and hope the auto will knock down their flower time to grow outdoors.

Gonna order 5 or 6 packs of regular autos of Marks 4 strains .When i get them i will start another dozen of the C99xDL you sent me.Going to be working on a few seed projects through my long winter here.Will keep you posted and be sending you some creations in the future for your kindness.

Cheers
Smkn

3 Likes

So i am dragging my azz tonight,and super stoned,the ghetto clone humidome and ghetto heat pad are working sweet.If i did not know better i would say they are growing.

First a look through the dome at the Rugburn OG cuttings

The Rugburn OG clear look

SourTangie Cuttings 1

SourTangie Cuttings 2

Really liking how this little ghetto system is performing.Cutting are really lush and vibrant.

Got a light out the tent to set up an area for the autos.

Back later with more as insomnia is in full bloom.

8 Likes

Ducts are all connected to 8in in line fans.The 1000w HPS is in the center of the tent with an exhaust on either side of it.2 4 in inline fans as passive intake one hooked to the window to bring cooler fresh air in.Running the 1000w HPS in the middle and have the 3 Toly LED around the perimeter.Tent is running at 81f with 50% rh at plant level. i can live with that now.And with the colder weather coming i can control the speed of the 4in inline fan pulling in fresh air.Started the hps 4ft above the plants till they get use to it and will bring it down gradually to 3ft above them.

Prepped an area to start the Northern Lights autos till they are big enough for the tent.The last thing i have to do is finish prepping the grow bags.I am thinking they are closer to 5gal than 3gal for the seeds to plant in.Feel good and got alot accomplished tonight.

3 Likes

Damn man! You got alot done today. The clones look nice!

Thanks bro.I needed to my ass procrastinated to much and everything was catching up and i was falling further behind.Will have a relaxed wednesday now this way…yeah cuttings are holding up lovely.

1 Like

So i did a length shot of tent 3days ago

And now tonight

What a differnce in 3 days wowzers…Quite the funky rainbow colors with the LED’s & 1000W HPS going together.
Also have about 85% of the plants top tip pinched.The DBHP and the Oger x Chocolate rain i have not done yet as they are not as big as the other strains.

5 Likes