Snowhigh Reproductions

Funny you say that @herbgreen - these late sprouters I’m talking about were actually put outside so they definitely had warm / cool cycles in addition to the wet / dry. I didn’t think of that - frankly I was surprised to see them sprout at all but not bad for a Hail Mary approach.

3 Likes

hi guys. i am gonna try to do repro’s of: black raspberry haze, and panama red sweet berry.

i was looking for anyone else who may have gotten some of these same seeds recently, or anyone who might plan to run them soon… just in case i get all males and no females or something like that, we can work together. also i would want to possibly trade pollen later on for other similar stuff that might make cool sativa hybrids

9 Likes

I might be able to help with Black Raspberry Haze seeds. I’m very tied up at the moment but shoot me a message and I’ll get back to you when I can. Was it version 1?

1 Like

i’ll get a photo of the pack next time i dig through the fridge and maybe you can identify which version. i just got them off seeds here now a few months ago… was just randomly clicking on a bookmark i had of that page and there was a few available it was dumb luck. i’m waiting for warmer weather to try to sprout some sativas. i could also send some clones out before flowering, i didn’t really think of that possibility

2 Likes

I see you do not have a feedback page and I have never traded with you. I have been ripped off lately by new members that don’t send what they promise.

I’m sorry but I think I will pass……

1 Like

@ClassicGenetix Hey brother how ya been? It’s been a while and I have the SMBH grow all wrapped up. Ended up with 2 females and 2 males but one of the females was lanky with shriveled up buds, very sad looking and reminded me of a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. Needless to say she was culled but the other lady was a star!

Very resinous and strong fruit smell, pineapple I think. Flowers were all quite dense.

The smoke is quite strong too. Crushed up some buds with my fingers to load in a tabletop arizer vape and was so damn sticky I had to scrape it off my fingers/palm and into the bowl. Took several nice rips then got into bed and grabbed a book.

Got lost into some deep thoughts and physically felt waves of energy, like being underwater in the ocean almost where you sorta ebb and flow. Felt like at least an hour had passed but was only 10 min and then realized I had only read the first couple sentences of the page I was on. Needless to say this is a bedtime only smoke for me. Great for introspection which I enjoy as it has some really interesting and potent effects.

Thanks again for your generosity and sharing this one with us at OG!

27 Likes

Great looking grow, sounds like my kind of weed!

2 Likes

Very happy for you, having that Colombian Red. I ordered it from John before he went off the grid (probably poor health) and I never got my seeds. Pleased to see someone did. That strain is my unicorn. Happy growing.

2 Likes

Hey nice work my man! That’s too bad about the runt in there, I haven’t seen any so far but with John’s stuff there are always some wonky ones. I haven’t seen the pheno you ran yet so this is very cool. The leaves on the majority of them are very squeezed at the petioles and then have these dinner plate sized Jurassic looking fan leaves while this is slightly more controlled. The pineapple is interesting and I can see where you’re coming from as I’ve picked that up in some of John’s AGC99 work. The high you describe is close to what I’ve found as well, although in the phenos I’ve run it’s more of a bright and sparkly yet hard hitting and wavey feeling. Very affecting, like Vietnam Black where you’re smacked with birds flying around your head chirping. Really glad to see you run these and thanks for taking the time to share with us!

5 Likes

Hello, I’ve open pollinated the black raspberry haze if that’s something you’re interested in!

Since this is a snowhigh reproduction thread, here are some of my preservations over the last 4 years working with snowhigh gear

• Dalat
  • purple Viet
  • Vietnam black purple stem
  • 60s Colombian red
  • Viet haze f2 ( I suspect this is the 3 way Viet x Du Ma Den)
  • Black Raspberry Haze

If anyone is interested shoot me a dm, I wish I could give them away for free OG style.

But this year I can’t afford electricity for my indoor and am saving up for an outdoor greenhouse so unfortunates I have a price on these seeds at 25 for 11 seeds and
100 for 55 seeds

Cheers guys I hope to receive some help to save up for my greenhouse

11 Likes

purple viet

^^; purple viet

23 Likes

Viet Haze f1

60s Red Colombiam

Viet.Black

Dalat

Preformatted text

21 Likes

I tried 5 of so years ago to talk John into letting me tissue culture bank some of his work, to no avail. He was just to sick.

I did turn a couple of folks onto his gear and they may have selectively reproduced some of it. I’m meeting him tomorrow for a clone drop so I’ll ask.

I do have a cut of his Blazing Dragon male.

12 Likes

wondering if that’s Da Lat?

Yep there are some Dalat pics posted above !

Not much luck with my buddy that I connected to John. It sounds like he got a few packs (one sounds like Thor’s Hammer) but he bred them together. I asked for some seeds either way.

2 Likes

Se asian fire for sure. I can feel the effects through the photos :wink:

3 Likes

Love this!!! over all the other amazing work.
Also imho there is still misconception of high import is to preserve genetics.

Great Thread

2 Likes

My Pablo’s Gold (purple phenotype) x Purple Vietnamese F1 male from Snowhigh.
I kept him after I did a preservation run. I guess I can backcross him to some of the F2 I made. He is a pretty vigorous plant.

22 Likes

Nice man, do you have any pollen? I work a lot with the Super Massive Black Hole which is Super Nova (White/Malawi x AG/C99) x Vietnam Gold and it could be a fun BX

4 Likes