Snowhigh Reproductions

With John’s health and absence the last few months and seedbanks running out of Snowhigh work, I figured it might be helpful for anyone who has done a reproduction in the past of his work to list anything they might have available.

There’s obviously very coordinated efforts with the Freaker’s and other seed runs, but there are a lot of people that would like to preserve and work with these genetics that aren’t easy accessible and there are also people like me sitting on bags of seeds that I could share.

I’ve got Super Massive Black Hole that I took to F2 with an insanely powerful and branchy mother and Christmas tree father, as well as a cross I made with a Super Massive Black Hole male to Platinum Flo from Greenman. I was talking with John about strains for PTSD and he said this was his strongest strain, up there with Devil’s Tit and he was bummed more people hadn’t heard of it. I can say John was right.

Super Massive Black Hole is Super Nova x Vietnamese Gold:

It flowered for about 11 weeks, a huge stretchy plant with resin everywhere, even on the stems like Lemon Thai does sometimes. The best smelling plant I’ve ever grown in 45 years and so potent, I use the flower like hash on top of other flowers.

I’ve got probably 300 seeds I can spare for folks that want to run them.

I also crossed it to Platinum Flo:

The Metal Haze clone was pollinated by a Flo (Colorado Flo x DJ Short Flo f4) male from Greenman. About 11 weeks of flowering and this was a psychedelic and hazy strawberry wonderland. Like Strawberry Cough but the Flo version and better. Combined with the SMBH, I had more than one person tell me it was the strongest herb they’d ever smoked. I have probably 300 of those seeds too.

Gracias and here’s to sharing.

52 Likes

Great thread idea. I don’t have much experience with this gear as it’s never been within my budget. Have only ran a couple Colombian’s from an OG repro (both males) but he’s always had some interesting and really rare offerings that I could only drool over.

I currently have a couple projects going that will likely take me through till spring but I’d love to take up your offer on the SMBH. I recall you discussing this one in particular back on one of your earlier grow logs. I’d gladly run some in the spring and make more seed to share here.

12 Likes

Hey hermano, good hearing from you! I was just talking to Donbo and he mentioned he had talked with you, we were discussing what a good dude you are and you’re sorely missed on that one platform.

Send me an email at classicgenetix@gmail.com and I’ll see if you want to try preserving some of the other original packs I have from him as well.

13 Likes

I’ll admit a little embarrassment on my end as I don’t think I know a Donbo so I’m thinking you might have someone else in mind? I am a good dude though haha

If it’s all good I’d still like to reach out to you though?

9 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

Snowhigh seeds are still available at some banks. Too rich for my blood.

10 Likes

Yeah I’ve never ordered from Multiverse Beans but I know on SeedsForMe there are some. I’m putting in an order for 4 of the Gold Digger and Big Mountain Gold, which are some of the only AGC99 male work left. The problem is with germ rates on a lot of these, which is why John has wanted us to make repros. He asked me to take the SMBH to F3 because he said a lot of “wild” stuff comes out.

I’m really looking for the Acapulco Gold x C99 seeds; he used that male for a lot of the legendary crosses and released packs of the AGC99, but I missed them. I also haven’t heard of anyone growing them, so hopefully someone pops up here.

11 Likes

MVB is good… just have to use paypal for CC. My buddy gave me 3 or 4 blackberry spacewreck crosses. I’m looking forward to them!

2 Likes

Good call @ClassicGenetix
Snowhigh gear is legendary (pun intended) and definitely needs to be preserved.
I’m already committed to a lineup until next summer, or I’d definitely offer to do some work.
Really cool offer.

8 Likes

That’s righteous! Blackberry Spacewreck is supposed to be killer and shorter flowering if I remember right. What are some of the moms he hit with it?

5 Likes

Hey good to see you heady bear and thanks man yeah I know there are some formal runs, but I also know people like me have seeds of repros just sitting around. I’d like to overgrow with Snowhigh gear as much as possible, especially since we’re not guaranteed any more going forward.

4 Likes

Thank You for that message @ClassicGenetix and by all means, I’ll be sending you a message.

Would love to help!

3 Likes

Super purple lemon jack ( super silver haze, lemon haze, purple haze, blueberry og, durbwarp(Durban poison x texada time warp) , tangerine and jack herer) X blackberry Spacewreck
gucciberry x blackberry spacewreck
high CBG x blackberry spacewreck
pinkman goo x blackberry spacewreck
sour d x blackberry spacewreck
critical mass x blackberry spacewreck
bc god bud x blackberry spacewreck

10 Likes

please send me info - been wanting to run SnowHigh genetics for some years - would consider it great experience !! The 2 you have listed sounds very interesting “Super Nova” and Vietnam Gold

4 Likes

I still have a blackberry spacewreck 10pack somewhere. I’m supposed to run them to pick a cherry keeper, and as always make f2s or at least thats the plan :grin:

7 Likes

Snow High must be a big Marvel fan,
Quicksilver, Thor’s Hammer, Dr. Doom, Adamantium :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Great names!

:v:

9 Likes

Cheers @hawkman damn you have some Fine tastes. We are in for a ride with this Pair !!

2 Likes

Ha, good catch!

2 Likes

I have never grown any Snowhigh gear. The price has always scared me away.

I would love a few seeds of either strain. I will definitely grow them out to make more seeds for preservation and to give away on here.

4 Likes

@ClassicGenetix great initiative !!!

I ran a bunch of his gear - El Primo was a definite winner.

Still have these to run :

Suroesete - Acapulco Gold x Michoacan
Torreon x Michoacan

Suroesete

19 Likes