Snowhigh Seeds

It’s not about feeling brother
It’s about not getting ripped off by fly by nighters

4 Likes

Nice work, brother! What do you mean they froze?

1 Like

You did! Not answer any questions or make any effort to explain yourself. It’s shady behavior no matter what. This thread is about Showhigh Seeds/Legendary Genetics not you or UN/UV discord/seedbank whatever it is nonsense

1 Like

It went from about 8C in my tents to minus 30C in a matter of hours. Heater failed. But they all came back to life!

6 Likes

? Shady? Listen I’m over it already. I posted my SnowHigh seeds and put my 2 cents in for what I know and believe to be true. Take it for what its worth. At this point anything pertaining to my response is just kind of silly for no reason. I did post on Introducing myself and open to feeling this server out. I posted my current grow also. Will be popping a pack of Snowhigh beans too. I’m not here to prove anything else and that’s that. I’m doing my best to be respectful so smoke a spliff, grab a cup of coffee and just chill. Have a great Monday.

2 Likes

I won’t answer any questions but trust me I’m not being shady! Good one :rofl:

4 Likes

Hey guy’s, I’ve got a bunch of John’s older landrace stuff that I’m probably not going to grow. Might be interesting in trading with someone who has the means and skill to propagate this stuff.

If your interested and have something interesting for me let me know.

Cheers!

25 Likes

Seed trades should be posted here:

5 Likes

update on the Devils tit f2s, males are coming back and even finished dropping more pollen so I got a bit more of that tucked away, and the females are finally all in starter homes before everyone gets put back together in a tent before another seed run.

16 Likes

Thats good. I keep asking this, but has anyone actually heard from John in the last year? His email is down and no one seems to have heard from him in a while. Worried about his health.

4 Likes

Some people recently received their orders.

1 Like

Yea just heard that yesterday, it appears that some vendors have restock as well. Not sure what this all means, but good sign

4 Likes

I would name that the “John Holmes” pheno.

I have not received my order, nor have any of my emails made it through. I am concerned about his health as well.

1 Like

I recently saw mention of Snowhigh Wacky Weed which got my attention. I looked at every Snowhigh IG post a few weeks ago and found pictures of a BOEL calendar I’d never seen. I went looking into that as well having spent a year in Santa Ana area back in 77-78. Had a source that was connected to Laguna Beach and was able to stay supplied with really good Thai weed among other things.

I got married, helped raise a couple kids and finally got back into cultivation a few years ago. Search for wacky weed led me to haze history deep dive rabbit holes and Snowhighs gear always impresses. His wacky weed limited edition is a Colombian red hair that I hope to start soon. I’m deep into inventory/decisions about my classic audio equipment at the moment which is long overdue. I have to downsize considerably across my interests in order to focus on the grow thing.

I check in to see how John is doing and hope someone gets some good news posted soon. His contributions to cannabis genetics cannot be overstated IMHO

:man_farmer:

11 Likes

Exclusive drop today of some snowhigh beans box sets on The Upper Vault in honor of the eclipse today.

3 Likes

Got got the purple box set… Im hype for this one.

3 Likes

I think i’ll wait until SnowHigh comes out of his seclusion before buying anything that says snowhigh/legendary.

12 Likes

I agree @CocoaCoir not to mention some of the strains in those “special boxes” are old stock with very low germ rates.

Switching it up, Here are some micro grows I got growing, little off season fun outside in tiny pots…

Torreón x Michoacán which was pollinated with his Mexican punto rojo - I saw one female herm which was culled and discarded.

Mexican punto rojo male gave all he had and has been culled, then I put out some Durban x South African Bush sativa x Panamá red. These have some nice thin leaves that im excited about!

17 Likes

Very cool concept
It’s amazing how switching things up can increase the motivation for OTHERS, like myself. Thanks for this
:man_farmer:

1 Like