SnowHigh Tahoe Snow OG Journal

Those are looking great man!! Good job so far. :grinning:
:guitar:

4 Likes

The plants will get used to the fox farm if they are having a tough time adjusting. I’m not seeing that though. They all look good!

2 Likes

Yea FF soil is packed with nutrients. I don’t fertigate until week 3/4 in veg after transplanting. I can get by with just water. :beers:

3 Likes

Remember those minor leaf issues? I got a case of the thrips! Hit them with some neem the day before yesterday and that didn’t seem to do much. Tonight they got top dressed and sprinkled with diatomaceous earth. Have a few others late into flower and those are just going to have to ride it out. They got top dressed tonight as well. Was thinking about hitting them with some Monterey. The infestation isn’t terrible so I don’t think I will have too much of a problem knocking it out. Anyone have any suggestions?

1 Like

The neem oil may not have killed them, but it should keep them from feeding on the plants.
I’ve never had more than a few of them, but I found this if their population explodes for some reason. I don’t think it will. Sounds like you’ve got it under control

5 Likes

Soooo it’s been awhile. Thrips are eliminated, but had their way for a few days and took their toll on the little ones. All have recovered, have been transplanted and and are showing positive growth. 6 are thriving and 3 are catching up. They are getting moved to a bigger tent tomorrow and pictures will be posted. 3 confirmed females and 2 that are very likely male.

6 Likes

You got this man.

1 Like

20 characters

1 Like

Sorry about the few and far between. Been really busy and hectic in my life but slowing down a little. We have 4 confirmed females, 4 confirmed males and 1 unconfirmed. Every thing is getting flipped the day after tomorrow and then the real fun begins.

17 Likes

Looks great,good job

1 Like

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: Those are looking great man!!

Hey @YoungDad420. Man, I completely forgot to ask how the other new sprout is doing. :grinning:

I hope all is well with you guys.

6 Likes

Excellent job! Coming along nicely! Looking forward to seeing some buds. I’ve never seen a Snowhigh strain run before. Whats the flower time? 8 weeks or so?

2 Likes

There should be some flowers right about now, mi compa !

Excited for this one

2 Likes

Ok, I know I have done a godawful job at keeping up on this thread but after way too long of a run it is complete. I had several problems on this run, the first being thrips to start the run and almost killing the plants. They made a full recovery. The second problem was that my timer got screwed up and I didn’t realize until the light had been on for 36 hours 3 weeks into flowering. Good news is I got to test some reactions to certain issues :upside_down_face:. 4/5 of the ladies saw no real change with the light issue while 1 did a little reveg but actually ended up with what looks like more seeds because of it. I left the males in for 3 weeks after they started dropping pollen and they were absolute monsters. All plants stretched near 100% in flowering. Smells are heavy on the citrus and pine.

Here are some pictures along the way. I overestimated the time I would be able to spend documenting with a newborn :joy: but I took some pictures and got through the run.
I ended up flipping 4/27 so even with reveg problems they were done in 57 days. Probably could have let them go another week but they were bursting with seeds. Finished and harvest pics coming soon.

9 Likes

Plants were tall and lanky with spaced out bud sites. A lot of the lank was because I had to bring the lights up a lot for 1 super tall male. If I had more veg time that wasn’t spent mitigating pests I would have topped and bushed a little more. I dried the plants in the pots as it has been super hot. Pictures aren’t great but here are a few more. Pictures are in no particular order.

11 Likes

Man, this is my kind of log!! Not a lot of bullshit, or drama, just “I started them, and they’re finished.” Perfect.

So this is your first child then? :laughing:

Seriously man, you came through on what sounds like a tough grow, even with a newborn. Outstanding job man. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

11 Likes

Second child, I just got too cocky :joy:. I appreciate the understanding. Some of the problem is anxiety related too, got too far behind and never caught back up. But yeah, stoked to have finished it. Just shucked the smallest plant first (it got accidentally topped) and it looks like we will be swimmin in beans. Rough estimate is 1000 just from the smallest.
4 more to go. Should have the results tomorrow.

15 Likes

Damn what a pile. Good job man

4 Likes

Excellent job, man. Well persevered. :+1:

2 Likes

Out of likes​:grin:so…:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Congrats on all your babies!

2 Likes