SnowHigh Tahoe Snow OG Journal

I am running a 10 pack of SnowHighs Tahoe Snow OG and doing an open pollination. Seeds took the dunk on the 1/21 for 24 hours then germed using the paper towel method after 48 hours. 9/10 germinated and were planted the evening of 1/24, the last one germed overnight and was planted the yesterday morning. They are in happy frog soil and I will be top feeding with Roots Uprising. Going to veg for a month or so, transplant to 3 gallon, then flip. There will be a few other girls along for the ride as well. This grow is for the Freakers Ball Seed Collective, so I imagine there will be a way to get your hands on some down the road although I’m not sure now how it will be distributed quite yet. The side chucks are TRC Blucherries, Oregon Huckleberry and probably Mac x C4DD. I’m hoping there will be plenty of those to go around.

Tahoe Snow Description: https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Tahoe_Snow/SnowHigh_Seeds/
FBSC thread: Freakin' With The Freaker's Ball Seed Collective

42 Likes

I’m interested and will be joining the ride. Good luck! :beers:

5 Likes

Very cool! Can’t wait to see your pictures! Good luck :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::popcorn:

5 Likes

Im gonna pull up a chair and enjoy the show. Love some tahoe og

5 Likes

10/10. You can’t do better than that man, excellent work. :+1::+1::+1:

I’m adding this to the active list on the Freaker’s Ball thread. :grinning:
:guitar:

6 Likes

Dragging the lazy boy over…let the fun begin…:metal::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Along for the ride. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s to early in the morning to bring a chair so I’ll bring my bed and I’m staying right here all day and all night brother :laughing:!!

Happy growing @YoungDad420

7 Likes

Please everyone, pull up whatever is most comfortable. We will be here awhile. Thank you for following along!

9 Likes

Really interesting OG hybrid… wishing you the best of luck!

Gonna go ahead and flip over this shopping cart I brought home from the bus stop and have a seat for the show :grin:

Stay hazed
Jake

9 Likes

Made me snort :joy:

2 Likes

Going to be watching this one too . :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Glad to see them in the soil. Should be a good one, i am pulling up comfy chair and rolling a couple fattys

3 Likes

Interested in these seeds. Smoked the Tahoe once and it had me giggling like a teenager!

5 Likes

Update
The seeds are now seedlings. 10/10 are above surface.

Here is a freshly dried nug of the Blucherries that will be commingling with the Tahoe Snow

12 Likes

That’s a nice looking bud . Is it as dense as it looks ?

2 Likes

It is! Really happy with it considering I only had 2 seeds and only one popped. Very nice smoke. The Oregon Huckleberry I’m going to throw in there is not a great yielder but trichrome production is through the roof and the smell is very loud. Can’t open the jar in the house.

7 Likes

Have a little bit of free time after being stood up at work so here’s a little update.

The last bean to pop has been struggling pretty hard and fell over last night after stalling for several days. Gave everyone a misting this morning and I am going to let it do it’s thing and maybe it will be standing back up after work but not counting on it. The other 9 are off to the races.

12 Likes

Looking good! 9 is a great number. 3 sets of 3. Tesla would be excited!( "if humanty only knew the power of 3’s,6’s,and 9’s "was a quote of his, or close to his quote)
I just wanted to comment on seed distribution. The Freakers dont want to take away from the spirit of Overgrow by hoarding seeds amongst ourselves. People involved with giving up their time and energy for landrace and heirloom preservation are generous by nature. After the seeds are passed out to the Freaks, they will be passed out by all of us amongst the rest of you, as is the nature of all Overgrowers. Preserving, and more importantly, spreading these genetics is what we are all about. Keep them, use them, make babies with them, pass them out. That is our hope and goal.

11 Likes

Update: We are down to 9. A couple minor leaf issues, nothing but water so far, so I’m assuming the FF soil might have been a little hot for them. I have never used it before so notes taken. Feel free to chime in with your opinions.

10 Likes