SnowHigh Tahoe Snow OG Journal

Still have to count and roll test quite a few but here is the pile. Count or at least an estimation based on weight coming tonight.

Side note, I went back to work after 2 weeks off and a client had left this jar of hash for me.

16 Likes

Client must really like you!

2 Likes

Hey how’s it going. Great job! How can I possible maybe aquire some of those beans? I have been hunting for this hybrid for awhile. Did you do a smoke report?

Looks like you’re new here greenghost, welcome to the forum. Stick around, share your knowledge with the community, and I’m sure something else will come your way.

this guy hasn’t been seen in quite some time, and never made good on his commitment to the collective that gifted him the seeds for this preservation project.

Hopefully he will show back up, but as of now I think we are considering him delinquent of the seed collective rules.

4 Likes

Oh wow well that sucks! I got some snowhigh packs I’m cracking and doing some open pollination with. Black Maui and viet laughing grass. If it works out I’ll share. Once things get going I’ll make a thread. Thanks have a good day!

3 Likes