Sologrow Garden

How cute is he? I love tabbys. Feed him! He looks skinny!

They must have a whole line of Star Wars OG’s. My man had a thing for Yoda OG back when we were hitting dispensaries still.

3 Likes

Despite the record breaking heat, the plants are moving along into flowering.

Hawaiian Haze I got from @Old-Ron

The Vader OG started flowering pretty early and is looking okay.

Greenpoint Purple Crash took the heat like a camel :dromedary_camel:. No indication of hermaphroditism through extreme heat stress on these feminized babies.

It looks like the heat will get below 100* this coming week so there should be a growth spurt soon as the plants can actually feed in the daylight for the first time in months.

10 Likes

What is that bug? Way to go keeping them alive in that heat! Looking good! Hey, is the kitty yours now?

2 Likes

I have no idea what that bug is, but it looks like an assassin bug which is a good one for pest control. There just aren’t a lot of insects because of the heat and the cats take care of any crickets and grasshoppers that come out at night.
The kitty is mine for sure now. He’s one of the best cats ever! He loves to play fetch! I can’t post the video here so PM me your email and I will send it to you. I throw his little mouse and he brings it back time after time. He loves carrying his toys around with him. He hates going outside and he always wants sleep right next to me. On top of that, this little kitty son of a bitch is a pothead. I’ve caught him sampling the goods a few times!

7 Likes

You know how to fix that right?

Grow him some catnip and some cat grass (oat, wheat or barley). He will like that better than cannabis.
We used to have a Main Coon that loved playing fetch - hilarious!! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Aww! That’s so adorable! He rescued you! :heart_eyes:

I also had a cat who liked to play fetch. He loved bottle caps!

5 Likes

So this is what the sun looks like now.

![image|669x499]

Fresh batch of Bio-Char being rinsed for crushing and charging. If you do want to try some in your organic gardening, let me know and I can send you a pound which would be good to supplement about 10lbs of growing media at 10% of the total obviously.

I’ve not seen so much bulk so early in flowering for the Vader OG. The Hygrozyme makes a noticeable difference. I paid $6 for a gallon of Foxfarm Big Bloom that was opened and almost full at a nursery and it’s excellent stuff. The hash funk smell has finally kicked in.

I have done the final defoliation and LST and this is the kind of undercarriage I like to see with at least a month to go.

Thank you to my OGeez! Overgrow the :earth_americas: with :dove: & :heart: Keep on rocking in the Free World.:guitar: Hip-Hop ya don’t stop :microphone::headphones: and Burn one down!!!:bone::fire:

8 Likes

Looking Good!!

The sun looks like that here too. It’s gray out, smog filled and the sun is a bright red ball. It’s so sad.

1 Like

Variable Sandsnake
(
Chilomeniscus stramineus )

Cool little snake that I just saved from the cats. I will release him in the wash tomorrow. I have also saved a baby woodpecker and rabbit from the carnivorous terror known as Snake “The Kitten” Plissken. The starving little kitty who just showed up in the backyard one day is such a fun cat to have around. The skunks have come down from the mountains and the skunk funk is heavy in the morning. This is the time of the year that mountain lions, black bears, bobcats and all kinds of other things come down looking for water. At least 2 jaguars have been spotted in the mountains south of here where my gramps was born.

6 Likes

The Coatimundi and Ringtail are a couple of unusual Arizona mammals.

7 Likes

Beautiful little snake!!

3 Likes

I saw a Coatimundi for the first time while stomping through the jungles of Bolivia about 15 years ago…Crazy. Isn’t it amazing; the arrogance we have to think we know it all…only to travel and find out how little we actually know?

Good on you Solo for taking care of the critters around you…I truly judge people by their sense of compassion as I grow older…:+1:

4 Likes

If I recall those Coatimundi are all over Cancun. They called them Mexican Badgers. Do you know if they are the same? They look similar, kinda like raccoons. I love animals! Thanks for the pics!

3 Likes

I’m sure that they are because they have such a wide range in North America. They really do move like monkeys and lemurs jumping around trees. I fell asleep in the desert on a rock and when I woke up, they were in a tree 50 yards away playing like puppies. We also have quite a few wild horses out here that will let you get pretty close or they will just walk by you because nobody hunts them of course. I found this pic of wild horses near Mesa, AZ on the Salt River.

10 Likes