SolStrip LED lighting: Product info and announcements

Any discount codes at the moment @Baudelaire?
I will be ordering 5 more 1.2m Rax in a couple of weeks and can’t wait to see them all setup in rows🤠

4 Likes

We have upgraded our SolStix diode mix to include Osram deep reds, so now is a great time to get a good deal on the Rax. Let me know what you need and I’ll put together a quote.

6 Likes

Thanks mate I’m just after 5 X 48" Rax with the v2 Solstix, same as the last one I bought. will see you in messages :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

It’s 420 all month at SolStrip.com – save 10% now

It’s always 420 somewhere, right? Well at Solstrip.com it’s 420 all April long, with 10% savings across the board on all SolStrip products. Just use the code 10APRIL at checkout to secure your discount. Happy shopping!

4 Likes

Received my rax kit today !! Post pics when she’s all together!!!

Thank you again!! @Baudelaire

6 Likes

And mine arrived today.
@Baudelaire you light up my life :wink::joy:

11 Likes

Nice lights. I looked the site up. I’m interested.

2 Likes

Happy to answer any questions you may have here or via our contact tool at solstrip.com.

1 Like

I’m looking. Is that your email? On the page?

Fixed - try the link again.

2 Likes

So on your lights do I have to build them myself. I understand is some is recommend. I like your products.

I’m down. Nice products.

1 Like

CYBER MONDAY / BLACK FRIDAY SALE

We’ve had a lot of requests, so we’re bringing back our best deal of the year: 20% off all week on all SolSheetz, Rax and Rax kits. Use the code BLACK20 and grab some gear today!

10 Likes

Hey @Baudelaire
Do you still send strips to brazil?
Maybe Ill buy more six strips for a new project.

2 Likes

Yes, we send to Brazil. What strips are you looking for?

3 Likes

CYBER MONDAY 20% OFF TIL WEDNESDAY

Save 20% on all SolSheetz and SolStix Rax kits.

Save 50% on select clearance lights.

Plus free shipping to the US on orders over $500, and to the UK, Europe and Australia over $1000.

Use code: BLKFRI20

Good through midnight Wednesday.

-SolStrip Team

8 Likes

@Baudelaire will there be a sale going on for 420? Thanks and wishing you continued success.

1 Like

Yes, you can expect some excellent deals. Stayed tuned right here!

6 Likes

Awesome thank you! I will be placing an order with you shortly.

2 Likes

You won’t be disappointed. Solstrips are amazing. Been running mine for a few years now and they still perform as well as the 1st day I bought them. I bought spares to just have in stock but I’ve since changed it up and now run a veg tent under 5000k of solstrips and a flower tent under the 2700k strips. The plan is perpetual growing. I’d honestly not run any other lights. :+1:

7 Likes