Down-Under-Ground

Cheers to that for all of us :grin:

@WrongPlanet, what do you think about extensive canine assistance? :wink:
ā€¦
:smoking: Suddenly Iā€™m reminded of how the later days of the Berlin wall were something like a double wall or ā€œmoatā€ with cameras, robotic machine guns, & German Shepard dogs. At the end the dogs were adopted out supposedly & they werenā€™t vicious at all. :laughing: :+1:

ā€¦or inverted 12ga. shells in the soil? :man_shrugging:

:v:

:evergreen_tree: wheee!

6 Likes

Well the necrosis definately wasnā€™t from the flyspray as I thought, leaves are continuing to get the spots and go crumbly and die off.

Hereā€™s some pics hopefully someone that can actually grow can help with the solution for this.

pH was at around 6.5 untill I upped the nutes to 0.7ec and that bought the pH down to 5.7 I think it was (I will check again in the morning).

The pots have around 1.5 inches (for the people that use that language) of coarse perlite in the bottom which is at the same height as the nutrients when the Autopots fill. The remainder is Searles Advanced potting mix.

I use a 1 part veg nutrient till the 2nd week if flower then switch to the same brand Cultiplex of 1 part flower nute.

I have a temperature logger in the grow space and it records 20.5 degrees C overnight and 24 degrees during the day with the Inlet and extraction fans on the lowest settings.

I have been drilling the holes for the light fasteners in the concrete, maybe the concrete dust has something to do with itšŸ˜¶

My arms are sore from whipper snipping a trail and removing saplings along the fencelines with a mattock.

I have seen a few Tabasco pepper plants around so I took a cutting to see if I can grow one at the house, I gently sunk my teeth into one of the peppers andā€¦ I wonā€™t be doing that again Iā€™m not one for hot food.

11 Likes

Oh it wasnā€™t the Solstrips that arrived (they should be here any day) it was the heatsinks for them but I hope I can grow well enough for this sticker to be effective advertising.

25 Likes

So hard to tellā€¦ coukd be excess iron or phosphorus deficiency ā€¦ have you given any foliar sprays ?.. maybe give em a shower of worm cast tea with some molasses and little bit of Epsom salts and see if anything changes

4 Likes

I wondered if it might not be good to just spray the walls with a fungicide? No telling what soimeone else has battled down in a damp cellar before you.

4 Likes

The Solstrips did turn up today, looks like I have a little building and wiring up to do :cowboy_hat_face:

Yeah good thinking, I had already planned on sealing the walls and floor then painting with an anti mould white when some money becomes available, But a quick spray will get the ladies safer quicker.

Nope Iā€™m not too familiar with foliar feeds, or teas, or organic, or regular success.

19 Likes

Thatā€™s a lot of strips mate, have fun with the mechano set hey

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes

Mix a cup or worm castings and a tablespoon of molasses in 20L bucket and bubble it up for about 24 hoursā€¦ filter it through a stocking and spray your girls. Itā€™s a great tonic

8 Likes

Love your new grow space!! And a big fan of the sol-strips!

4 Likes

The wiring will be done tomorrow.
The Mecanno part is done.

22 Likes

Duuuuude, you werenā€™t kidding when you said you had a surprise when ya started back up!!!
What an AWESOME grow space!!! Look at all the room you got to play with now!!! Sooooo jealous.
I love that sticker tooā€‹:+1::+1::+1:
Canā€™t wait to see it all up and running the way ya want man!!
Happy to see ya back at it
:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

X2ā€™s strips? 48ā€ on your light?

2 Likes

Yep 48" Solstrip X2Rs I will have 6 of them and 2 of my old Cree rigs :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Lmao im there with you :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

wonder how many Christmas lists will have " a hidden grow room like Pedroā€™s " on it, I know mine will

6 Likes

The spotty necrosis seems to have slowed or stopped since the upping of the nutess and a foliar spray of magnesium, Iā€™m not setup with a worm farm yet so I couldnā€™t make the tea.

Yesterday I switched to the flower nutrients at .85ec.

All the new light rigs are wired up, I am just waiting for some caribiners to attach to chain to get them hung properly.

I will bolt some timber to the walls near the ceiling to attach all the LED drivers and power points to keep it all out of the way neatly.

Looking at the pic reminds me to buy some aluminium angle to remake the old LED rig into a 4ā€™ section again.

Itā€™s slowly coming together.

28 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see your grow under all these X2ā€™s!

6 Likes

Looking sick bruvā€¦ good stuff

3 Likes

Mate itā€™s looking unreal in there! Such a fucking awesome space you got, I love it. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Pleasure to read you again beer3|nullxnull, glad you solved those deficiencies, lots of work to do but I am sure it will be much rewarded ā€¦ :sunglasses:

6 Likes