Some cool packs looking for a new home

hey there y’all, im just looking to get rid of a few packs. I’ve sold here before and everything went great. this is a good bunch of folks. here’s my little list. these are all full packs, unopened and kept in a fridge with desiccant.

all packs are 75.00 with 5.00 for shipping

doc d -

sour diesel x (sensi star f2)
cuban black haze x a5haze x thai bx
piff s1 x a5haze x thai bx
santa cruz pure haze x a5haze x thai bx
a5 haze x nepali watermelon hashplant

piff coast farm-

piff s2
giesel x piff coast sour diesel

8 Likes

Hey brother, based on recent events, I recommend discussing any sales on this site with @LemonadeJoe or one of the @moderators
prior to posting. If you already have, then good luck with the sale!

5 Likes

I would have to agree with @HeadyBearAdventures. You are talking about $700 worth of seeds. Better to get approval.

5 Likes

Hello NorthernBlue, please reach out to LemonadeJoe for approval. Closing this thread in the interim. Thank you.

3 Likes

Reopening. Thanks for patience.

4 Likes

Hey y’all just going to bump this in case it got lost in the shuffle since I had to get it verified. Just dm if you have any interest. Feel free to haggle with the prices, especially if you want more than one. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Are the piff s2 still available?

what curency and country?

Yes indeed

1 Like

All just USA based

what does a5 mean? i get the p, f, and s, just never heard of the a.

Cash only or open to trades?

Definitely want them either way

A5 refers to a Haze that was likely (in my understanding) used or made by breeder Mr. Nice. It’s supposed to be more racy, disassociative and potentially paranoia causing than the C5 Haze by breeder Old Sog. C5 is more mellow and zen and soaring feeling.
Haze fans love the extreme feeling of A5, it’s a bit too “Sativa” for me.

2 Likes

I’ve now learned the “5” part of A5 is that A5 is a Haze x Northern Lights 5. NL5 is reportedly an Afghan w some Thai added. Adding a “bright” uplifting mental effect that most pure Afghan strains don’t have.

2 Likes