Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I would like to be added , Thank You

3 Likes

Already done bud.

7 Likes

Iā€™m guilty of this brother, always out of likesā€¦
If click on one thread, my likes always finishes up before I could reach the end of itā€¦

10 Likes

The number of times I get back onto a thread where ā€œi know i clicked likeā€ but then donā€™t see my like applied is frustratingly great due to the limited # of likes per day! Most like I was too stoned to note the pop-up warning these timesā€¦

Not sure if anyone else also holds off on reading threads when they are out of likes? I have some threads Iā€™m all like "SHIT, outta likes! Gonna wait for tomorrow :sob: "

16 Likes

Hey everybody,

I hope i get some but i was the last one on the list :frowning:

I feel like i was just reading @DougDawson saying there was gonna be a list and now its already full. Lol regardless good luck on the run my friend and please remember lucky number 70 for me lol

3 Likes

This may have been the fastest filling wiki Iā€™ve seen. Speaks a lot to the man BOG and his hard work (not to mention Dougā€™s also).

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry, if this goes like Dougā€™s last seed run he could open up another 1000 spots lol.

He is just being cautious atm.

11 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m hoping thats the case. Sad to say as i was finding out about BOG it was already too late, so i really am stoked for these babies when the time comes.

Theres the SHN route but its a little pricey for my frugal seed budget lol.

But this is my first time doing this so if you donā€™t mind indulging my curiosities:

When the time comes does our distributor get in contact with everyone on the list and we can send credentials to them via PM?
And Iā€™m i reading it right that its only 8 bucks for shipping plus $2 for the actual pack?
How many are in a pack?
How can we get the money to them Iā€™m assuming electronically or USPS? Iā€™m kind of old school is why i ask and would rather cash/MO in mail type of deal.
Cause if that is the case then i love overgrow and all you guys and gals :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance
HG

7 Likes

Itā€™ll be part of a seed box thatā€™s mailed out twice a year.
I believe thereā€™s an explanation at the top of the page. Thereā€™s also a current seed box thread that explains it as well.
The fall box just got sent out, so you have plenty of time for the next one.

4 Likes

Very nice! Iā€™m impressed! You go!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Tell you what I am going to do. I will add spots for some new folk and when they fill up I will put up an overflow list. The fact is that I am hoping to get seeds for anyone that wants them but if something does happen than I will just send to as many as I can in order until they run out. Fingers crossed that this run goes without a hitch :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Hey @Heavenlygoo , I see you added a spot 71 right above the note to stop at 70, lol. I have added more spots so you can be included.

5 Likes

Thank you :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Lol thanks my friend just didnā€™t wanna miss out on the Sour bubble train.

I feel like Arnold in Jingle all the way trying to get a Turbo-man so i was getting desperate hoping you wouldnā€™t notice haha

3 Likes

All good bud, glad to have you along. Hoping that nobody has to go without and am dedicating all my space at this point to get through this run. Not only for seeds but also to collect pollen to share. Fingers crossed it all goes reasonably well. :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

@DougDawson thank you for this opportunity.
I feel so grateful to have joined this awesome community of cultivators, learners, generosity, and, carriers of wisdom and respect for this plant, however we each may use it.
Edit: #74 FFR

7 Likes

sending good vibes your way! good luck and thank you for everything you do @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you for all you do @DougDawson ! In at #25. Watching from the back. :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I must admit I am a bit disappointed to not see more of TeamOG on the list. With all they do I was hoping to be able to get them on this run to share these BOG seeds. Canā€™t think of a more deserving group than those who keep this place running so smoothly.

23 Likes

Hey @Astrodude , I took you off the TL2 list and moved you up to the TL3 list brother.

8 Likes