Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I’m going to do this laboratory style. All frikkin science.!
Thanks for including me!

5 Likes

I would be super grateful if I could join this Sour Bubble run.
Big fan of BOG, never grown anything of his yet. :us:
Thank you @DougDawson and Overgrow :evergreen_tree: :smiley:

4 Likes

Sure bud, there is space, sign up on the list up top.

5 Likes

This is awesome @DougDawson . Thanks for letting us come along for the ride. I’ll be hiding somewhere in the back corner watchi taking notes and liking all the pretty photos.

1 Like

Hope there’s an open spot still :us: :pray:

2 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for “likes” reminder. I honestly don’t click the like enough.

@CADMAN those cards you made are clean! Nice work.

4 Likes

Killer follow through and perseverance . You got this @DougDawson.

Thanks for getting these out there and all you do for the community.

4 Likes

Way to hang in there Doug. Patience is a virtue. And your tenacity is second to none. You got this brother.

6 Likes

Thank you for keeping BOGs gear alive and sharing it with us here on OG. It’s awesome of you. I can’t wait to try it all. Best of luck yet again

7 Likes

So it was too busy to put up the new light so the little ones were ignored this weekend while I trimmed the ones I took down. Will get the new light set up and move the plants soon. In the mean time things are looking fine. One seedling seems unhappy but overall they are doing ok.

54 Likes

Thanks for adding me to your list bro, I’ll get the SS out to you as soon as I put my hands on em again. Had to tear everything down and pan it away for an inspection. Already putting everything back together so should only be a couple days

6 Likes

My pleasure and thanks :v:

1 Like

Man those 3 plants at first look almost look unreal to me. @DougDawson.

2 Likes

Plants are looking good my friend!

That re-veg looks to be quite dry and needing a new pair of shoes…could really help the process!

Alaskagrown

4 Likes

You got this brother. I threw my name on the list after reading the intro. Fast flowering indica right up my alley :wink:. Thanks for putting your space and time up for this man.

Ya know “this stout indica has a lime taste and the tightest buds” would very accurately describe my experience with one pheno of my godberry x Skywalker og. I enjoyed that bud very much…but there was very little of it. Flowered small and stretched very little. The super fast flower time probably didn’t help either.

6 Likes

Hey Brian, the medium is still damp, I was warned about overwattering. Was also told to allow some new growth before trimming roots and uppotting. Do you disagree?

9 Likes

So another day, got the new light put together and hung. On low it’s pulling just under 49 watts and on high just under 773. Tomorrow the plants move in together. I want to get some Par readings first.

42 Likes

That’s a beast of a driver!
So about 90 watts a bar on max. They are going to need some decent thermal management. can you get a closeup of the aluminum heatsink, I’d like to see the profile.

Cheers
G

9 Likes

I will post some after work tomorrow. Off for the night :v:

8 Likes

That’s a nice looking light. I guess mars changed there light to light bars instead of the heat sink boards. Pulling some good numbers there. Might have to look into that light. Can’t wait to see how things turn out.

2 Likes