Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Hey @Gizmo , you may want to rethink your guess bud. Your guess should be for the total of both seed collections. The last one was 271.4 grams so that plus what you think I got from the last plant. Your guess is less than the last collection :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I remember folks he did say this was the BIG plant :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Is this taking the place of the last one or in addition?

I had a guess in for the last one but someone overwrote me (I was at #14 but was erased around the 20th edit).

4 Likes

Thanks again doug!

2 Likes

There are 2 wikis @BarefootAndBlazed. The first is for the total from the last plant, this one is for the total overall. So add your guess for the last plant to the total from the others which was 271.4. Both wikis will have a winner. The first wiki is still open so if you got overwritten add yourself back to it bud.

5 Likes

Hey Doug. Wouldnt the winner of the first wiki also win the second if they just add the first to the win on the second?

5 Likes

Potentially. Yet we are free to make two separate and distinct guesses to increase our chances of winning

4 Likes

Only I know what the last plant produced at this point. I will close them both at the same time. I also added your guess to the first wiki bud.

6 Likes

ok i am really ripped rihgt noe so, i dont know what im thinking about

8 Likes

I’m confused. 461 grams.

7 Likes

5 Likes

What’s confusing you bud? 1 guess on first wiki for weight from last plant, 1 from this last wiki for overall weight of the last plant plus the 271.4. Just gives you 2 chances. You need to add your guess to the wiki above.

Edit: Never mind @Foreigner , I added your guess for you.

5 Likes

@DougDawson - if everyone is adding the 1st jar weight to their guess for the “big plant” weight, then whomever wins the “big plant” weight, would also win the total weight, wouldn’t they?

5 Likes

I am easily confused :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

We’re all confused because we are all stoned :rofl:

8 Likes

Thanks again Doug!!! :heart:

4 Likes

Total weight round I’m at 12 555g.
Thanks again Doug!

3 Likes

It is possible but not guaranteed. If a person wins both contests they will be required to gift one of their wins to another member and I will replace the Sour Bubble seeds with Sour Grape for them. That way the second Sour Bubble pack and card will go to another member and the winner will get both Sour Bubble and Sour Grape plus a card.

16 Likes

Unless it’s flipped, and then flipped again.

3 Likes

Cool. Maybe i could trade up for a Carlton Fisk rookie card. :thinking:
:rofl:

6 Likes