Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Dude! Those Cannabis Cards are worth double A Carlton Fisk card.

11 Likes

UMMā€¦ 777 is this okay?

Wait Doug, Iā€™m confused. I already signed up for these seeds. Are these in the fall box or only if I guess right? What am I doing? Iā€™m obviously late to the party. Been busy in my own garden. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, they are in the fall box, itā€™s more about the collector card :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Total weight combined 676grams

4 Likes

521 gramsā€¦ All in!!!

Come to me Sour Bubbleā€¦ Hahaha

5 Likes

The two winners will be announced after I get home from work this evening. Good luck all.

27 Likes

thnx for the opportunity for the win @DougDawson
in spot #43!!

6 Likes

Jeez Iā€™ve been slacking on keeping up with my likes in this thread. Gotta tighten up over here. Donā€™t work too hard there Doug :call_me_hand:t2: Good luck to all the players :v:t2::v:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Ok everyone, we got the answer, will give folks till 2022-07-18T23:00:00Z to get any last guesses in.

11 Likes

I guess 793 grams!!

1 Like

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the results are in. For the first wiki which was to guess the seed weight the number is.

The winner is @Jinglepot with an answer of 174 which was 4.2g off. Congratulations.

For the second wiki the answer was 450.6g making @Foreigner the winner with a guess of 461 which was closest and off by 10.4 grams. Congratulations.

Thanks everyone for playing. A pack of Sour Bubble seeds and collector card will be heading to each of the winners.

44 Likes

Holy cow Foreigner actually wins! I win I win! Cheers Doug!

21 Likes

Foreigner knows all and sees all!

4 Likes

I am late again and thought 456 would match my earlier 123 perfect. Gotta turn on notifications for future fun. Fall box?

3 Likes

Foreigner uses the all seeing eye (or he just stole the trick from @Abbbian )

6 Likes

Itā€™s a shame you didnā€™t add your answer bud, you would have won. There will be more chances. Not sure what you meant by ā€œFall boxā€?

1 Like

Hey @DougDawson do you need my addy?

1 Like

Wooow!!! Right on! I cant divulge my scientific formula fir figuring it out (random guess) :laughing:
Shout out to @DougDawson @Abbbian @alwaysnoob @DesertHeartGardens for putting this on, tagging me and letting me know whats up!!

14 Likes

Aye great win there bud congratulations :tada::champagne: :grin: @Jinglepot and @Foreigner too! Also saw the good news glad bmr has been located thanks for the good fun @DougDawson

6 Likes

If neither of you have moved since I sent the fall box than I have your info @Jinglepot and @Foreigner

5 Likes