Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Not sure what the fall box is and if it’s closed. Thanks again for all you do. Great place.
Peace

3 Likes

Ok cool very good and thanks a bunch.

Just don’t send me @Jinglepot s stuff. I don’t want his stuff touching my nice stuff.

12 Likes

There is no spring and fall box to sign up for but rather just individual CO-OP runs. The following is how this works.
Someone does a CO-OP seed run.
They create a sign up list and users sign up. This is for TL2 and TL3 members.
When seeds are done they are shipped to distributors for distribution. There is a distributor for each country. Twice a year around spring and fall a box is put together with seeds from each CO-OP run that was sent in.
Those who signed up provide addresses and pay a $2 to $2.50 per strain donation (this amount is due for each individual sign up), depending on location, as well as pay for the shipping cost to have items shipped to them.
Once paid the distributor packages all strains you have signed up for and ships them to you.

13 Likes

Welcome to OG :grinning:

2 Likes

So you pulled down over a pound of seed between this run and the Sour Grape run? My God in heaven…. That’s outlandish… hat’s off to you Doug! Amazing! :+1:

6 Likes

DougDawson is a seed machine. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Yes sir, 16.09 oz of Sour Bubble seeds and around 1600 Sour Grape seeds. I still have some plant material that was bagged to dry and is full of seeds yet but I also got to pull out the white and premature ones. Still, pretty happy with the results. Sour Bubble for all :wink:

26 Likes

seed guy

16 Likes

You are a monster dude…I love it :blush:

6 Likes

Still got Lifestar, Sweet and Sour Cindy as well as hopefully Blue Moon Rocks to do. Just loving the BOG gear. Gotta sneak some plants in there for smoking too, lol.

21 Likes

Bog is smiling down from heaven.

12 Likes

Congratulations to @Foreigner and @Jinglepot!! Great win guys :v: thanks for the opportunity to play @DougDawson :sunglasses:

8 Likes

So we need the next game folks, what do you think?

What should be the next contest?
  • Guessing game
  • Post the best pic (winner chosen by my wife)
  • Post the best Joke (winner chosen by my wife)

0 voters

18 Likes

Vote on poll above to pick the next game :slight_smile:
global thermal nuclear war
@MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh

26 Likes

I picked guessing game because now I’ll spend all night wondering what tickles @tammydawson 's funny bone.

3 Likes

I vote jokes because it gives me an unfair advantage.

10 Likes

we can also calculate how many seeds there are in such a space, but you have to count them, that’s the bad thing…

4 Likes

Nope I am still where I’m at :laughing:

I’ll take @Foreigner s too, I don’t care where it’s been :laughing::laughing::laughing: just wrap it it real good first :laughing::laughing::laughing:

8 Likes

Your gonna need a double wrap my man with what I’ve got :shushing_face::rofl:

5 Likes

@Foreigner Congrats brother! Well deserved! Must say you’re learning! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :flushed: :sunglasses:

4 Likes