Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

You know what, one last one goes to @DesertHeartGardens , sounder of the horn. Great dude, congrats bud.

If you won one of the secret draws please take your names off the wiki so others can have a better chance. Thanks all and good luck in the draw.

18 Likes

Since there’s a bunch of us on here another Xmas in July day any one recognize the senders?

18 Likes

Congratulations @DesertHeartGardens!

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Awesome thread brudda. Im stoned and i was clicking as many hearts as i could lol.

2 Likes

The bottom is Holly’s Day Dream.
The top are @repins12
:green_heart: :seedling:

10 Likes

top looks like @repins12 logo

4 Likes

Getting the card in one of those fancy cases as soon as it lands so kind of you @DougDawson thank you! and I’m guessing @repins12 @ShiskaberrySavior

8 Likes

Thank you G-paS
Thanks desert and Sensi

8 Likes

Looks like all those are from @repins12 Except the Day Dream Kush
@ShiskaberrySavior

Very nice strains he makes I must say!

9 Likes

Yeah, that package screams @repins12 , he hooked you up big time. Really cool. I have his Dreamsickle blow but have not had the pleasure of growing it yet.

8 Likes

I’ve been extremely fortunate in getting some excellent genetics from members here .

So many in fact it’s become confusing to even decide what to grow next . Help might be in order once I fire back up .

And the stupid thing I can’t quit collecting.

11 Likes

Just go with whatever first screams grow me, the rest will wait :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s gonna be how I’ll do it that or names in a hat .

6 Likes

I’m gonna be in the right place at the right time for one of these special edition Cards eventually! :joy: :green_heart:

:star_struck: Congratulations to all the winners! :partying_face:

11 Likes

Appreciate ya keepin me looped in!! Today is MY day… I can feel it

8 Likes

Damn @DougDawson, just got caught up here… nice OG’ing tonight brother!! :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag brother @DougDawson
I can handle thousand more losses, bring it on brother :muscle::muscle::muscle:

6 Likes

Congratulations winners :trophy: 2 worthy og’s :clap: thanks to @DougDawson for the opportunity :raised_hands:

1 Like

Awesome! Great way to start the morning.
Thanks very much Doug.

1 Like

cheers for the toot @DougDawson :kissing_heart:
i’ll have another stab # 9 this time

congrats all the winners so far :heart_eyes:

~lime~