Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Thanks for the heads up @DougDawson

Good luck everybody!

Thanks again @DougDawson!! Another great giveaway!! :pray: :hugs:

Thanks Doug! I promise I won’t stick that card in my bike spokes if I win :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll take another shot, thanks!

1 Like

Dang, I got to stop going to bed at a reasonable hour. Everything good happens on here late.

Congrats to everyone

2 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for the opportunity to win such great genetics.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. :v:

3 Likes

the top is @repins12 gear…

DayDream kush i don’t know who sent it to you but is says who made it on the botom right of the info card

3 Likes

It’s raining Sour Bubble! Thanks Doug! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

oh lordy here we go again! doug you’re either a saint or a madman! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:no whammys no whammys big buds no whammys STOP! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Congrats to all of yesterday’s winner, and thanks Doug, for the continued chances.

In at #4 on the most recent. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey there @Oldtimerunderground , @lophophora.ca has gifted you his win from yesterday so please PM me to confirm your address, thanks.

10 Likes

@DougDawson PM is on the way! :grinning:

@lophophora.ca, very thoughtful of you man. OG right down to the core! Thank you :pray:

9 Likes

Thanks for the gift @SensiBowl Thanks @DougDawson for the fun contests and chances to win!

Congrats @DesertHeartGardens ! Well deserved!

Thanks for the kind words @G-paS @DesertHeartGardens

!!!OVERGROW THE WORLD!!!

:four_leaf_clover::green_heart::metal::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

10 Likes

Thanks again man for the opportunity

4 Likes

Go Go Go!!!

Sour Bubble come to me!!!

Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks for the many opportunities Doug. Gonna win one day is my sentiment, and I remember drafting Chris Webber and believing. Then it happened. Let’s Grow!

Edit: Splash bros!

4 Likes

Ok everyone, wiki is closed, results to follow, good luck all. All previous winners have been packed up as well as any outstanding seeds. They will hit the mail box tomorrow.

24 Likes

First winner is #22 @Bizzaro , second winner is #7 @Sincitytoker . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your seeds and card :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Congrats @Bizzaro and @Sincitytoker!! Way to go!! :cowboy_hat_face:
Thanks again @DougDawson!! You rock bud!! :green_heart:
:hugs:

3 Likes