Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

thanks @DougDawson you are a busy man! i bet the Usps loves you and your stamp addiction!

1 Like

LOL, Canada post my friend :slight_smile: But yeah.

2 Likes

haha sorry about that! Canada post!

1 Like
How do you want to do the next round?
  • Random Number Generator
  • Guessing game
  • Best picture posted
  • Best Joke

0 voters

24 Likes

Place your vote for your choice on how to do the next round in poll above :slight_smile:
@MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh @no_chem @misterbee @thecrazster @hapi @kanehb

29 Likes

i wanna feel like i have control over winning, even tho all my guesses are way off the mark always :rofl:

10 Likes

I’m here! I’m here! :grin:

That does not mean I know what’s happening. :joy:

7 Likes

Holy crap man
I just logged on and man oh man
:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:
Ty @DougDawson im in shock lol

8 Likes

Congrats on the win bud.

6 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson
Let’s hope I have the same luck with the mega million drawing :wink: :wink: :pray::pray::grin::grin:

6 Likes

Sweet! Now if i can just win that 1 billion dollar mega-million jackpot!

8 Likes

Looks like somebody knocked me off and took my spot the last time :flushed:

1 Like

@Greenup. Get in on this. You have a kosher daddy card right? This is #2. :poop:

2 Likes

Nice! I am gonna have to try and get in on this

2 Likes

Dang it all! My computer lagged. My vote is for best “clean” joke. lol

5 Likes

You mean like…

I took a bath with bubbles.

Bubbles lives next door

7 Likes

Very clean! But it’s false. I knew Bubbles. She doesn’t bathe but twice a year (even if she doesn’t think she needs it).

5 Likes

Limerick style:

There once was this soft, bushy green plant,

That grew, with no sorts of troubles,

When I added water, it tickled me so…

I named it after me ex; and called it Bubbles!

:rofl:

Doin the Irish grandma proud Iam. :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

I have good jokes. But they’re all filthy. The kind that make you go, “Oh my God!” Right before you chuckle.

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners and thanks to Doug!
I voted guessing game, enough though I think my chances would be better with random chance lol. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes