Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

I was at #13. Now I’m at #12 and @Tejas is at #13.

@buckaroobonsai it shows you at #16 right now.

3 Likes

A bunch of the numbers changed, that was me. A shit ton of people did not use the space between the . and the @ symbol and made it a mess. When I put the spaces in it reorganized it automatically. You can see by the screen shots that when the space is missing so were a bunch of numbers such as 12, 13 and 14.

16 Likes

That works too!

1 Like

I think it’s super nice that you are freely giving away so many beans.

It’s all random anyway, I just don’t want anyone to think I’m moving their name around.

Peace :v:

6 Likes

All good bud. Sometimes folks get overwritten and other times a thing like a space screws the wiki numbering right up. No big deal, that’s why I posted the screen shots so all could see the cause and effect :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol, musical numbers, this is fun!

2 Likes

Who change my number? #22 I not choose

1 Like

Nobody changed your number. Look up a few posts and you will see how the numbers changed. When you picked yours there were numbers missing due to folks not leaving a space. When I added the spaces back to fix the wiki it put the missing numbers back.

2 Likes

18 to 22

1 Like

Look at the screen shot man. Because folks didn’t leave spaces between the . and the @ symbol there are numbers missing. 7 is there twice, 8 is after 10. 12, 13 and 14 are missing. When I put the spaces in the numbers came back that were missing, that’s why you moved.

6 Likes

Can I pick 51 as my guess? I can’t find the post where the wiki is it’s lost in the literal 100’s of messages :joy:

4 Likes
6 Likes

Thanks @SensiBowl . Hey @TheHighCheef , click Sensibowls link and it will take you to the wiki :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No worries! :v:

4 Likes

Thank you fellas @DougDawson @SensiBowl :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@DougDawson Yep!! Some went off! I remember having written to be #31 and, lo and behold, my dear friend @BigMike55 has that number! :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing:
Either way, if he wins we all win!! :green_heart: Fine with whatever happens bud!! :hugs:

4 Likes

Yeah, those spaces can really mess things up. I just fixed @Skyf for you as there was a space between @ and Skyf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I guess all spots are filled? I would like to win a pack! If it’s to late I’ll try and get in I. The next one if there is a next one.

3 Likes

Na man add a number and your name!

3 Likes

Is there a wiki or just right it on here?
@DGCloud 54

2 Likes