Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Check the link up about 8 messages.

1 Like

I added you DG.

4 Likes

Thanks Doug for another shot @DougDawson.
You are the mudda jumping, sour bubblin man lol.

HG

2 Likes

Thanks for another chance @DougDawson youā€™re the manšŸ‘Š I hope your blue moon rocks arrive today! Where did you order them from man?

1 Like

You canā€™t order them, perhaps could be bought in an auction. These were provided by another grower so they could be reproā€™d. @CrunchBerries found them on another site for me. Going to be great.

11 Likes

Thanks @GrowingInThePines appreciate the help, lifeā€™s. Even so busy itā€™s hard to keep up on here. Canā€™t wait till everything settles down for me but Iā€™m glad Iā€™m busy as well if you know what I mean.

1 Like

@DougDawson ah OK cool man thanks for the heads up, hopefully they do end up in an auction! Iā€™d love a chance to grow some of BOG_Seeds so that would be fantastic :grinning:

2 Likes

Sorry for the mistake @DougDawson.

Iā€™ll be more attentive next time.

Good luck to everyone.

4 Likes

No worries, many donā€™t even know that it causes an issue.

3 Likes

Winners will be drawn 2022-07-30T01:00:00Z , good luck all

14 Likes

On another note it looks like the next run is all set for Sept.

48 Likes

I canā€™t wait to watch the Blue Moon Rocks grow! :+1: :grinning:

11 Likes

OLƉ MAESTRO!!! :clap:t3: :clap:t3: :clap:t3:

7 Likes

For a minute I was worried that was a whole year from now. To my relief September is only a month away :rofl:

10 Likes

Yup. Had to put the Lifestar on hold for this. Will still get it done but a little later than expected. These dozen seeds need to be planted.

22 Likes

Doug prolly knows more about BOG genetics than BOG himself, when he was still with us. Grow on!, My friend.

9 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, the wiki is closed. Will announce the winners shortly, just rolling a joint :wink:

13 Likes

First winner is number 30 @Abbbian. Second winner tonight is number 10 @Slammedsonoma420 . Congratulations to you both on winning a pack of Sour Bubble and limited edition trading card. Thanks all for playing, will load up the next round shortly. Still got many chances, donā€™t give up, you could be next.

39 Likes

Congratulations @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420
Wooooooooohoooooooooo!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420 :tada::partying_face::confetti_ball:

7 Likes