Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Not trying to be a dik but @DougDawson isn’t obligated to offer up the chance at these phenomenal genetics, so I’m sure if he’s inclined to offer another chance at them he will when he can, peace brother :v:

6 Likes

haa haa yeah doug ya have ta stop my poor little heart cannot take the strain anymore :kissing_heart:
STOP MAN STOP!! for the love of god stop
~lime~

2 Likes

I think that we’re supposed to put down our own number and make a slot ourselves, but I could be mistaken :thinking:

5 Likes

@DougDawson The Sour Bubble made it here today! Thanks man! Gonna find a card sleeve to put that card in for sure!

23 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it bud.

9 Likes

Thanks sooo much @DougDawson for helping preserve and provide some of these genetics! OG
An extra special thanks to @SensiBowl for your generosity! I appreciate the kick-down bro! :sunglasses::v::green_heart: I promise to return the gesture 10 fold!! OG

☆DJSF
Overgrow the World!!!

24 Likes

Mine should be arriving any day now . Woohoo

8 Likes

Very cool, glad it made it bud. Happy growing.

9 Likes

Cheers dude!
ezgif.com-gif-maker(1)

12 Likes

I just installed a nice new mailbox the other day and the very first beans to bless it are some Sour Bubble! :smiley:
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

Thank you very much @DougDawson :pray::grin:

Now I need a new mailbox cause mine exploded from sheer awesomeness! Lol

25 Likes

Nice brother, glad they made it.

8 Likes

Hey everyone, so going on holidays for next week and a half but we can still continue the fun. Going to put up another wiki to give more folks a shot. All are able to sign up but if you already won a card and win a second it must be gifted to another member.
@MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh @no_chem @misterbee @thecrazster @hapi @kanehb

39 Likes

Assemble!

13 Likes

Ok folks, put your name down for 1 of 2 chances of winning a pack of Sour Bubble and collector card. Good luck all. Remember to put a space between the . and @ symbol or it will mess up the order. Good luck all.

1. @Sincitytoker
  2. @ShiskaberrySavior
  3. @oleskool830 :chile:
  4. @bassman5420
  5. @VAkish
  6. @Pannonian
  7. @Bobgrows
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @PineTarBastard
  10. @G-paS :us:
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @Tugthepup :us:
  13. @DJSF
  14. @Cranio :australia:
  15. @the_bot
  16. @BeagleZ
  17. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  18. @Faithisyours
  19. @Tracker :us:
  20. @Heavenlygoo
  21. @Greenup
  22. @JustSumTomatoes
  23. @BigMike55
  24. @Ftlob :canada:
  25. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  26. @anonymous4289 :us:
  27. @Dr.VitaminGreen
  28. @jog
  29. @Hapi :us:
  30. @Zolorp
  31. @Pigeonman
  32. @Gizmo
  33. @HolyAngel
  34. @Klyphman
  35. @Abbbian
  36. @Slammedsonoma420
  37. @imstinky
  38. @Tejas
  39. @DesertHeartGardens
  40. @JPiper
  41. @CornbreadJunior
  42. @ChronicMcBudz
  43. @CanuckistanPete
  44. @Floyd
  45. @tbone1
  46. @MrWizard
  47. @alwaysnoob
  48. @DrGonzo13
  49. @Skyf
  50. @patsnumone
  51. @LivingBlackSoil
  52. @potpotpot
  53. @Murciano207
  54. @Rabeats2093
  55. @DGCloud
  56. @Kabuddha
48 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson! Playing though I’m aware… Win again, give them to someone else!!
You rock!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :cowboy_hat_face:

14 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson and enjoy the holiday when you go my friend.

Happy growing
HG

12 Likes

No problem and yeah, you got it right, winners can still win one for a friend :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thanks Doug, hoping for a card to put in the collection :pray:

8 Likes

Awesome brother ! Hope you have a beautiful holiday ! Safe travels ! We all know you certainly deserve a fun filled , restful time !
Peace

10 Likes

I have the worst luck with these random generators. Need to do something to turn it around

6 Likes