Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Congratulations to all the winners!! Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson & congrats on the safe arrival of the blue moon rocks!! :muscle: absolutely sensational mate :clap:

6 Likes

:hushed:Thanks a lot @DougDawson!! Strangely enough, if interested in a funny anecdotal twist of weird chance, take a look at my post #2414 and one can I see I had been number 31 before. And moving down to post #2495, one can also see I had made a joke on the side regarding my dear friend @BigMike55!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: taking my spot, number 31 :flushed:
Long story short, if @BigMike55 would accept these beans as toke of gratitude and a humble Thanks!! to all the beans he has given me, besides being one of the most OGenerous OGers I’ve ever come across!! (and obviously if @DougDawson allows me to keep putting my name down to his upcoming giveaways as one who hasn’t won them yet! And because I love our friendly competitiveness and nerve wrecking anticipated expectation regarding giveaways!! And also 'cause I love winning beans!!!), they then belong to @BigMike55!!!
What would you say Mike!? With @DougDawson permission!! :sunglasses: :wink: :hugs:

23 Likes

You’d be hard pressed to find a better person to gift those over to. IMO
Nicely done. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

But @BigMike55 already got one, now what you got? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

14 Likes

I’m around @Abbbian :wink: :wave:

6 Likes

And think I am last ya all are lighting fast.lol

6 Likes

@DougDawson do you mind if I post a pic of seeds sent to me I’m looking to thank the sender. Since there’s lots of traffic in this post hoping they’ll spot it!

8 Likes

Brother, post anything you want. I am good with it.

6 Likes

@CrunchBerries & @Abbbian
Woot woot :tada::tada:

@Abbbian
U know they say if something happens twice it’s gonna happen again…

6 Likes

Woohoo! Congrats @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420 and @CrunchBerries.

Thanks again @DougDawson

4 Likes

Oh, oh!! So the damn beans are mine!! All mine then!! Lovely!
Thanks again @DougDawson!! :wink: :flushed: :sunglasses: :tiger: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

We ALL knew they’d be yours! :rofl:

5 Likes

The guy walks on 4 leaf clovers, I tell ya…
Congrats @Abbbian and @Slammedsonoma420

6 Likes

I truly appreciate it, my friend. I already won some.
I was just fooling around with you about winning.
I do appreciate your friendship tho. That’s a fact.

12 Likes

Any one recognize the sender ?

12 Likes

Wow @DougDawson I’m REALLY excited to see you that you have a dozen BMR in hand and also THANKS for your support of locating and actually working with a third party and getting them to Doug @CrunchBerries it’s very much appreciated Happy Growing The Doc… hopefully they’ll be several more to add to the arsenal as fallback but I’m just so disgusted with the mail latelyI have been able to track it until it clears customs and then it just up an vanishes like a fart in the wind but I’m so happy u were finally able to track down these The Doc… sorry :pensive: but I’m not giving up and congrats to the winners last evening I’m stoked about the card

12 Likes

Congrats @Abbbian !!!

4 Likes

Open a few more slots…

3 Likes

They landed, yeah!

5 Likes

Ohhh @Abbbian

You make it too easy sometimes.

Nicely played and congratulations.

4 Likes