Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

On it!

16 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman & @JustSumTomatoes !! And thanks again for the opportunity @DougDawson ! Also huge respect to @CADMAN for the amazing work on the cards! Uber cool :sunglasses: and the donator! Some mighty fine peeps around here!:v:

7 Likes

Nice lookin dude.

2 Likes

Woohoo awesomeness! :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson and @CADMAN for putting together the cards! And thank you to the anonymous person who donated as well!

7 Likes

arrived safe and sound thanks so much :pray:t2:

27 Likes

Fantastic glad it made it bud.

13 Likes

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/RkzxdmY8dz4cCUTC6

If someone didnt listen to that podcast yet :+1:

It talks about Sour Bubble and also lot about old OG back in the days :pray:

7 Likes

Heard this a few years ago…great listen for sure. Smile :slight_smile: Thanks for sharing!!

4 Likes

5:20 is like my favorite part :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, classic indeed

1 Like

I’m starting get an itch @DougDawson , need my SourBubble game of chance fix soon or I’ll be forced to turn to the streets!!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Lol, sorry bud, been on holidays but I will get to it soon.

5 Likes

image @BeagleZ change seed to card :joy:

11 Likes

Enjoy dude! You deserve it!!
I feel like the co-worker who forgets your on vacation and schedules you for a zoom lol

6 Likes

Exactly!!!

5 Likes

Jonzing for some of those lake house shots
Doug! You guys still running that giant projector screen outside? Y’all really know how to live up there

4 Likes

Yes sir, love my outdoor screen.

35 Likes

Niiiiccccce Doug. You got it ROCKIN’ Again!

6 Likes

Yeah brother, it’s been a great vacation. Raining the last couple days but everything needed a drink after the long heat wave.

8 Likes

Yup. Heat wave is a killer. Some towns around me finally got some rain after a month of none. And 100 degree heat.
Know how much rain I got?

“0.00” inches, that’s how much. Ground is cracked open here.

3 Likes