Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

That sucks man. I hate when it rains on my holidays but nature needs it. Hopefully you get some rain soon bud.

5 Likes

Soā€¦ ā€œSour Dubā€ was created by BOG, but was not named by BoG, nor is the ā€œsour dā€ in Sour Dub the correct diesel, NYC was the diesel used by BoG : NYC Diesel x Sour Bubble. Is that what you all heard too? And this was not a Rez dogg collaboration? Cheers

4 Likes

What I got out hearing that he used somas nyc diesel x sour bubble for sour dub listened to they podcast 2 or 3 times now :joy: @Hapi

7 Likes

Yes I checked that too.

3 Likes

OK everyone, how about we set up a chance for a couple more people. Sign up for your chance at some Sour Bubble seeds and collector card.

1. @Randar
  2. @misterbee :us:
  3. @BeagleZ
  4. @GMan :us:
  5. @Bobgrows
  6. @DJSF
  7. @DesertHeartGardens
  8. @Gizmo
  9. @imstinky :us:
  10. @Kabuddha
  11. @tresbundles
  12. @Meesh
  13. @bassman5420
  14. @JPiper :us:
  15. @Abbbian
  16. @Kasper0909 :us:
  17. @Slammedsonoma420
  18. @Rhino_buddy
  19. @ChronicMcBudz :us:
  20. @Heavenlygoo :us:
  21. @Greenup
  22. @Dr.VitaminGreen
  23. @DrGonzo13 :us:
  24. @Tracker :us:
  25. @Klyphman
  26. @highminwin :us:
  27. @chronix :canada:
  28. @ColeLennon :us:
  29. @PCC5rivers :us:
  30. @HolyAngel :us:
  31. @CrunchBerries :us:
  32. @CanuckistanPete :canada:
  33. @PineTarBastard
  34. @no_chem :us:
  35. @Tejas :us:
  36. @alwaysnoob
  37. @RatsboggleBiological
  38. @MoBilly :us:
  39. @SEMOActivist :us:
  40. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  41. @potpotpot :us:
  42. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  43. @LegsMahoney :us:
  44. @Hapi :us:
  45. @Zolorp :us:
  46. @herojuana.tom :us:
  47. @MrWizard :us:
  48. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  49. @Rabeats2093
  50. @Skyf
  51. @LivingBlackSoil :us:
  52. @Ftlob :canada:
  53. @Faithisyours :eu:
  54. @Juicyfruitman :us:
  55. @Cranio :australia:
  56. @SweetLeaf :us::us_outlying_islands:
  57. @DGCloud
  58. @carbon :us:
  59. @anonymous4289 :us:
  60. @tbone1 :australia:
  61. @big-E-tallz
    Add more as needed.
48 Likes

@BeagleZ MrWizard @mufafa @DJSF @Floyd @Slammedsonoma420 @LegsMahoney @Randar @imstinky @CADMAN @HolyAngel @Pannonian @herojuana.tom @Heavenlygoo @Dr.VitaminGreen @canuckistanPete @Foreigner @Tugthepup @SensiBowl @Rhino_buddy @DesertHeartGardens @Perro @BarefootAndBlazed
@CrunchBerries @Pigeonman @the_bot @AzSeaindooin420 @Murciano207 @Kasper0909 @oleskool830 @G-paS @MoBilly @potpotpot @bassman5420
@VAkish @Gizmo @Faithisyours @highminwin @Tao @sedin @skyf @HorseBadorites @Mr_Greenfern @Pluckyevil @morecatslesspeople @tresbundles @faithisyours @Abbbian @BeagleZ @Zolorp @chronix @ChronicMcBudz @PineTarBastard @lophophora.ca @CORNBREADJUNIOR @Bobgrows @DrGonzo13 @alwaysnoob @CapnCannabis @BigMike55 @RatsboggleBiological @oldtimerunderground @JustSumTomatoes @Limeflavouredheadbut @meesh @no_chem @misterbee @thecrazster @hapi @kanehb

35 Likes

Thanks again for the chance @DougDawson!! Appreciate you taking time out of your R&R for us!!

11 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson!! Awesome giveaway!!
Previous winner, so, if I win again, Iā€™ll be offering them to a nice OGer here!!
:sunglasses: :hugs:

12 Likes

Same here :blush:

9 Likes

Hey thanks for the shout Doug. I donā€™t recall if Iā€™ve gotten on this list before. If Iā€™m out of line please let me know and Iā€™ll fix it :+1:

Edit: Mrs Foreigner just checked the mailbox and there it was :joy:

Name removed :call_me_hand:

The trading card is very cool but I might suggest the addition of some pink bubblegum for collector value :joy:

18 Likes

@Foreigner What are you talking about!? :confused: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
See your name there Mr.!! :expressionless: :flushed:
Just say you wanna be a rewinner!! Say it! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Ok, not anymore!! :tiger:

6 Likes

Thanks Doug. Also very nice set up my friend. I shall bring the 4 sacred jars of marywanna in my sweater bag lol.

Happy growing
HG

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the tag and all that you do! :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Foreigner sees all and wins the same thing multiple times in a row because he is high and not paying attention.

:love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

I could include gum brother but figured folks would rather have seeds :wink:

13 Likes

Just listened to the BOG PotCast and got hyped on his Sour Bubble. Cmon lucky #9!!

5 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson . What part of you isnā€™t superhuman?

10 Likes

Just to be the devils advocate, but letā€™s say thereā€™s 5-10 people who have already won, and they just keep giving it to their friends if they win again, doesnā€™t that

A. Throw off the numbers in this random numbers game, and

B. also makes it so that people who are in groups of friends share it with those same people thereby precluding people who donā€™t interact with those people?

Also, if someone wins here, do they give up their spot on the seed sign-up for the fall box? For example, I didnā€™t get in on the seeds, and if I donā€™t win here, would I just be SOL?

Very appreciative of you @DougDawson just curious

4 Likes

Im on the box list, I just want the damn card!!! If I win Iā€™ll send you the seeds less the card @Dr.VitaminGreen

8 Likes

Hey bud, not concerned about double winners, I like to include everyone in the games and the idea if them gifting a second win to someone else is good with me. I wonā€™t be taking folks off the Co-op list as it will give them the ability to share since they will get a second pack.

That said the goal of this repro was to get seeds to as many as possible and there are lots so nobody will be SOL. I am sure if you want some of the seeds and dont win one of these contests that you can be taken care of.

27 Likes