Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

A fool and his money are soon parted :joy:

5 Likes

Doug is sitting on millions of dollars worth of Sour Bubble!

10 Likes

@DougDawson
is it too late to join that list?

4 Likes

Looks like itā€™s still editable
Put you at 59 @anonymous4289

6 Likes

thanks man. you got to it before me. :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, that is just sad. I would have just given them a pack :wink:

7 Likes

SHN is really raking it in on these auctionsā€¦.:neutral_face:

Do you wonder if the just have second account to run these up. Than the next is like Wow I got this one for only 899. :astonished:

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

And Iā€™ll also mention that some of these auction packs have label variations that Iā€™ve never seen beforeā€¦ as in NEW packs, that arenā€™t dropping on the SHN website only their auction houseā€¦. soā€¦.:thinking:

1 Like

Well, youā€™re rich in love from the OG community and not $ from Seeds being jacked up in price because of supply and time taking its tollā€¦so i would say you win good sir @DougDawson

5 Likes

Here is my flag :grin::canada:

2 Likes

At that price, it makes @DougDawson sign up sheet $257,000 worth of ā€œOG Loveā€. Actually his act is ā€œpricelessā€, Salute

14 Likes

And they donā€™t get cool collector cards :wink:

11 Likes

Ok, letā€™s wrap this latest round up and announce the winners.

13 Likes

WOOHOO!!!

giphy

1 Like

Ok so winner number one is #38 @MoBilly. The second winner is #5 @Bobgrows . Congratulations to the winners. Next round will go up soon.

24 Likes

Congrats :clap: yā€™all.

2 Likes

Woo hoo! Two great wins for two great people! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Congrats, all!

3 Likes

Okay so Iā€™m just curious if anyone else who won hasnā€™t gotten thereā€™s yet and Iā€™m just seeing because I was lucky enough to win 16 dayā€™s ago and I have seen a lot of members who won a week ago and I am only one of a couple of any that havenā€™t gotten the card and seeds LoL but I just want the card LoL hopefully itā€™ll show up before Sunday but all I wanted was the cardā€¦ USPS is getting ridiculous especially when itā€™s always someone that is really limited :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2: congratulations to todayā€™s winnerā€™s and thanks Doug I wish I was in the good old outdoors enjoy your time with friends and family @DougDawson

3 Likes