Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

Yeah, I am the opposite brother. We get a short summer and where I am its normally full of rain. I even shut down for the couple months of good weather. As a Canadian I am more than happy not having to colder weather as that’s what we have most of the time. With a low of 42f or 6c coming on Friday and my plants not flowering yet I have serious doubts they will make it to harvest.

7 Likes

Very cool bud, glad it made it, happy growing.

7 Likes

Back at it I see. Great looking spot to enjoy an evening @DougDawson lemme know when you’re showing The Secret Life of Plants.
Thanks for another shot
Winner winner breakfast for dinner

5 Likes

Your kindness always makes me feel refreshed, thank you! @DougDawson

6 Likes

Same here. Too bad more people don’t have a demeanor like Doug, the world would be a better place.

9 Likes

Thanks for another chance @DougDawson ! And I hope you’ve been really enjoying your time away, that setup is so baller! That Outdoor screen and the surroundings are magic mate :ok_hand: enjoy brother :facepunch:

4 Likes

Got a sweet card in the mail today @DougDawson !

Stellar work yet again @CADMAN . :clap::heart_eyes:

Gonna drop a few of those sour grapes tonight! So stoked!

Sorry I don’t have an image of the cards together yet, but this should suffice…

Courtesy of Cheech and Chong. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

That lizard looks better than Vietnamese black :rofl:

whoops, sorry… not a chat thread

3 Likes

Sour Grape you say, that’s amazing brother. Can’t wait to see what they do for you. So you got SB and SG correct?

4 Likes

Lol, don’t worry bud, you can chat all you like in my thread, I got no problem with it.

5 Likes

I sure did friend! So very much appreciated! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No problem brother, glad I got both into your hands. Hope they grow well for you.

3 Likes

If one is going to eat a bunch of shrooms this is surely not a bad sky to be laying under by the fire.

22 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Hey all you happy campers. I am sorting and getting spreadsheets ready, I don’t have countries for a few of you. Can you pm please. :pray:t3: :pray:t3:

@BuckeyeBeanz :
@DanzaKuduro
@Daytripr69
@HashstasH
@Astrodude
@kushdaddy
@Kushking902

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Have a great journey my friend!

6 Likes

If one were to eat a load of shrooms under that gorgeous sky, one would surely be blessed with experiencing a glorious state of majestic Nirvana.
:v:
Enjoy.

6 Likes

13 Likes

Right back at ya

6 Likes

Get a load of this!

12 Likes

9 Likes