Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

If a guy was to run his full pack of sour bubble what’s the chances of getting a replacement pack down the road?

4 Likes

Well not sure about the toad, lol, but shouldn’t be an issue. I still have these after packing up the Co-op seeds.

29 Likes

Ya just noticed my mistake corrected it lol

That’s good then if I head down that road I might need a replacement.

4 Likes

So I already know that I’m not gonna be getting the envelope with the Sour Bubble seeds and collector card and I just wanted to see if you could possibly do a small puck of just the Sour Bubble beans and I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow 6 BMR heading your way @DougDawson and it’s more ammo for the run but I just have been trying to keep myself busy and I loaded up several envelopes for others when I couldn’t sleep the last two days and nights and I just got the Canadian one’s to go out first and I have it setup for signature and notifications on the envelope and I had 4 empty spots in the seed puck and it’s got a little surprise for you and if you get a chance later on after you’re back on your computer shoot me a PM and I wanna double and triple check the addy TTY soon… Thanks for continued support and I hope you have a good evening Josh

9 Likes

Thank you again!

2 Likes

Just fire me a PM @DrGonzo13

7 Likes

That might have been me @Oldjoints… was on my phone and I got 3or 4 warnings. I canceled it every time but when I finally got on the list and refreshed names went missing.

Not sure what happened, my bad bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No worries, it’s all good!

4 Likes

Thanks Master

1 Like

Wait…what…so much catching up to do :heart: … is this still open? I am good to hop in on this, too, OG @DougDawson?

Anyways, thanks for keeping up the hard work & the sequel we’ve all been waiting for.

1 Like

Of course, all are welcome. I will keep tossing these up for these and the Sour Grape till the cards are gone.

5 Likes

Thank you, again, OG @DougDawson!

1 Like

In at 57 thanks @DougDawson

1 Like

What a cool cat. Thank you.

2 Likes

wouldn’t mind jumping in on this also

Ok folks, here are your next 2 winners. First is #2 @ChronicMcBudz and second is #4 @misterbee . Congratulations to the winners, please send me your info.

15 Likes

Edit: All hail the Double D! Congratulations @ChronicMcBudz & @misterbee!

6 Likes

Well we might as well start the next round. Sign up for you chance to get a pack of Sour Bubble seeds and collector card.

1. @middleman :us:
  2. @illicitmango :us:
  3. @Hempire420
  4. @Tracker :us:
  5. @NorthNorthNugs
  6. @alwaysnoob
  7. @CrunchBerries
  8. @Rhino_buddy
  9. @LivingBlackSoil :us:
  10. @PineTarBastard
  11. @GREANDAL :us:
  12. @imstinky
  13. @Papalag :us:
  14. @LegsMahoney :us:
  15. @joheimgrohen :us:
  16. @Nagel420 :us:
  17. @Tejas :us:
  18. @DrGonzo13
  19. @Hapi :us:
  20. @Heavenlygoo thanks Doug
  21. @herojuana.tom
  22. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  23. @potpotpot
  24. @mobilly :us:
  25. @J-Icky :us:
  26. @BarefootAndBlazed :us:
  27. @Kasper0909
  28. @Emeraldgreen :us:
  29. @Magrowers :us:
  30. @OGTreeSlayer :us:
  31. @Brokehoe :us:
  32. @BigMike55 :us:
  33. @BeagleZ
  34. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada:
  35. @Dirtron :us:
  36. @chronix :canada:
  37. @carbon
  38. @big-E-tallz :us:
  39. @humblepie420 :us:
  40. @justdrew :us:
  41. @Tugthepup
  42. @DGCloud :us:
  43. @ciganomarola :us:
  44. @Bobgrows
  45. @tresbundles :us:
  46. @Faithisyours :eu:
  47. @CornbreadJunior
  48. @NICO
  49. @Pannonian
  50. @Greenfingers :us:
  51. @BRMTreefarmer :us:
  52. @Oldjoints
  53. @sprinklememaynee :canada:
  54. @CanuckistanPete
  55. @SEMOActivist :us:
  56. @Longtooth :us:
  57. @Gizmo :us:
  58. @Tao :us:
  59. @503BudMan :us:
  60. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  61. @Pigeonman :canada:
  62. @Randar :us:
  63. @Skyf
  64. @Rabeats2093 :us:
  65. @Zolorp :us:
  66. @Hidden
  67. @patsnumone :us:
  68. @Murciano207
  69. @trytogoodbud
  70. @Magrowers :us:
  71. @HorseBadorites :us:
  72. @ChongoBongo :us:
  73. @justdrew :us:
45 Likes

@Heavenlygoo @Pigeonman @justdrew @ShiskaberrySavior @MoBilly @Hapi @VAkish @Rhino_buddy @Dr.VitaminGreen @CrunchBerries @patsnumon @PineTarBastard @DJSF @Longtooth @Oldjoints @joheimgrohen @DesertHeartGardens @BarefootAndBlazed @HeadyBearAdventures @anonymous4289 @middleman @SensiBowl @LegsMahoney @buckaroobonsai @BigMike55 @imstinky @VAhomegrown @humblepie420 @the_bot @MrWizard @no_chem @Cyr_grow @BeagleZ @Slammedsonoma420 @Gizmo
36. @Yousureyouwanna @Greenup @zolorp @Abbbian @MBVapester @503BudMan @Klyphman @Hidden @Emeraldgreen @oleskool830 @Tao @herojuana.tom
@Mr_Greenfern @Bobgrows @CanuckistanPete @tresbundles
@ChronicMcBudz @alwaysnoob @Pannonian @Oldtimerunderground @Kabuddha
@jpiper @kasper0909 @chronix @Faithisyours @Murciano207 @sprinklememaynee @Tugthepup @mufafa @nico @Greenfingers @BRMTreefarmer
@potpotpot @Bizzaro @Cormoran @Randar @Ftlob @CornbreadJunior @lophophora.ca @Dirtron @Illicitmango @LivingBlackSoil @KanehB @Sedin
@Tejas @jog @MyLittleGrundle @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Rhino_buddy @repins12 @Nagel420 @Mrgreenthumb

40 Likes

Thanks yet again Doug.

5 Likes