Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

If anyone want’s to be added to the tag list just say the word.

11 Likes

Thank you again bro!

The sharks, they be a circling!
@JohnnyPotseed @Shadey @Heliosphear @Slick1 @beardedvet222 @BeeLady @CornbreadJunior @misterbee @alwaysnoob @Emeraldgreen @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Purple-N-Hairy @Rhino_buddy @DrGonzo13 @OGTreeSlayer @Papalag @Nagel420 @BigMike55 @Hemp @Floyd @LegsMahoney @GREANDAL

21 Likes

I’m on the board! Thank you kindly Mr Dawson :pray:

6 Likes

TY @DougDawson and @MoBilly appreciate it

7 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz and @misterbee congratulations big winners! Thank you again @DougDawson

5 Likes

I’m in at 25 and I’d love to be on the tag list, thank you @DougDawson for all this

3 Likes

I’m in at 3 and I’d like to be added to the tag list, thanks @DougDawson

3 Likes

Woohoo, in at 23! Thanks for another shot! :+1:

4 Likes

Well shit, I hate working from my phone. It appears that the winners were pulled from the previous list and not the last one. Numbers 2 and 4 should have been @beardedvet222 and @MyLittleGrundle. So we have 4 winners from the last round. Sorry for the confusion and also big thanks to the OGer who pointed out my error. Send me your info @beardedvet222 and @MyLittleGrundle :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Thank you good sir. @DougDawson

4 Likes

I would like to be added to the list, maybe I will get lucky this time

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for continuing to offer us more chances!
Good luck everyone!

5 Likes

tag please @DougDawson and thanks for the tag @MoBilly !

5 Likes

Added to tag list @Nagel420 and @Mrgreenthumb

4 Likes

In at #11. :wind_face: :game_die: :game_die:

Surprised it’s not full yet!

Thanks @MoBilly

4 Likes

Jumped in at 31 @DougDawson
Thanks looking for that card

5 Likes

Grabbed #14, thanks doug! And thanks for the tag @MoBilly been doing some freelance work lately so basically heading back to work after I finish working a full day, this is a good way to wind down :v:t2:

7 Likes

:crossed_fingers: :four_leaf_clover:

:pray: :japanese_ogre:
:robot:

5 Likes

Been a hell of a month. Missed a ton of giveaways by the great @DougDawson. Thanks again for the opportunity.

4 Likes

I’m so down for this!

3 Likes