Sour Bubble Redemption Seed run **Closed**

The Card, and beans, have splashed down…

Thanks a bunch @DougDawson

8 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it. Happy growing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well lets wrap up this round. First winner is #37 @Rabeats2093 and the second is #63 @potpotpot. Congratulations to the winners, PM me your info to collect your prize. I will try to put up another round tonight.

28 Likes

Congrats @Rabeats2093 and @potpotpot

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :star: There sure seems to be a lot of wins coming out of the 60’s! :wink:

4 Likes

Congratulations to the winners.

5 Likes

Congratulations to @Rabeats2093 and @potpotpot… I am so happy you won…:sob::sob::sob::sob: just kidding

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners.

2 Likes

Well done @Rabeats2093 & @potpotpot & @DougDawson

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Rabeats2093 and @potpotpot !! Thanks again @DougDawson !

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for the Congratulations!
Deff unexpected:)
Thanks MR.Dawson FINALLY😅

6 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, woot woot.

3 Likes

These threads are incredibly entertaining. Congrats to @Rabeats2093 & @potpotpot

2 Likes

My favorite bud look.

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

4 Likes

Far fucking out!
Thank you Doug for the bean making, and logistics, and thank you @CADMAN for the card!
Now I’m finally one of the cool kids.
Jk, I know I’m still a gremlin haha

11 Likes

Hello, this looks very cool, can I participate in the game next time? :v: :smile:

1 Like

Of course you can bud, I will put a new one up tonight, all are welcome to participate. There is one running on my Grape Punch thread currently as well. It’s for Sour Grape F1’s and a Sour Grape collector card. Head over and sign up if you like :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners @potpotpot & @Rabeats2093; and to @DougDawson for being so Douggone’ Awesome!

4 Likes